26

The next morning noen woke up extra early.

Last night he had come home late in the afternoon, he dident have a chance to tell his parents what chase taught him.

He wanted to tell them. Noen was furious and anxious to know why his parents were hiding this from him.

"Mom, dad", he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Noen", his mother responded annoyed.

"I need to tell you something very important get up ", noen shouted.

"Uh what is it ", his father growled.

"Chase taught me how to do something last night", noen yelled.

"Go get ready for school now", his mother ignored him.

"Mom it's something cool. I was able to see milo through my mind", noen blurted out.

Both his parents eyes shot open.

"Through your mind?", his father reapeted.

"Chase taught you?", his mother finally listened.

"Yea how come you guys never showed me how to do it before.", noen  shouted.

"Noen that's dangerous", his father warned.

"How", noen questioned.

"Where did chase learn that", his mother asked.

"His mom told him. He met his real birth mom", noen replied.

"Oh no. It's Katrina. She's a wild vampire. She has to be chases mom. This is not good", noens mother sat up.

"I don't want you near chase. He's showing you how to do bad things", his father demanded.

"No you guys aren't showing me how to do anything! All you guys are doing is making me pretend to be a normal human. Do you know how hard it is. I have to lie all the time!", noen yelled.

"It's better and safer", his mother advised.

"How", noen shouted.

"You won't understand but it's better you stay away from chase. I don't want to see you near him understood." , his mother instructed.

"No this is so unfair", noens eyes teared.

"It's for your own good go get ready for school before it gets late", his mother ordered.

"No I'm leaving and never coming back. I hate you guys. Liars!", noen yelled and walked out.

"Stupid boy", his father said under his breath. " Don't worry he won't make it long without us. Oh he'll come back", his father assured noens mother.

"I don't know about this", his mother worried.

Once noen was away he ran into the woods he ran and ran and dident look back for a long time.

He thought about going with chase but then realized he was probably in school plus that would probably be the first place his parents would look if they even planned on finding him.

It was a while before he stopped. He was breathing heavy and wanted water or blood something that would  wet his dry throat.

From a distance through the trees he saw what looked like a desserted road. A bright orange billboard was hung on top. Had he really ran this far he thought were in the world was he?

Across the street were buildings. Noen dident know what they where. Possibly houses or maybe even if he was lucky a small shop were he could buy water.

Noen then checked his pockets and realized he had no money on him. How was he suppose to survive out here without food or water.

He felt dumb to have run out without taking anything. He crossed the street. Then got a Better look at the billboard. It read : closing down soon.

He dident know what was closing down soon. It could either be the road or the shops. Both where empty. No cars drove by and no noise was made.

He got closer to the buildings. One was a small restaurant. It was empty inside as expected. Noen kept walking to see what the other building where.

"Hey hey hey who are you", someone yelled.

Noen turned his head. 3 men dressed in black all with a cigarette in one hand stood behind him.

"This is our property and no one comes here", one of them yelled.

"I'm sorry I'll go", noen Apologized.

"No get him", the one standing in the middle yelled.

The two men on the side dropped there cigarettes and ran towards noen.

Noen reacted quickly and tried to run away but one of them managed to  grab him by his arm pulling him hard.

"Listen well only let you go if you pay us give us anything and well let you go", he yelled and by the tone of his voice noen new they weren't lying.

"I-I don't have any money", noen whined trying to free his hand but the man was strong.

"What do you have", the other yelled.

"Nothing", noen admitted.

He was then punched on his right cheek. He winced in pain.

"You have to have sonething", the one that punched his demanded.

"I-im s-sorry", noen cried.

He hoped his mother was coming soon it was late now. All the running had taken him at least two hours. They had to be worried by now.

"Tie him up", the one which noen assumed was the leader announced.

"No please no", noen cried.

The man on his left took out a rope from his pocket. He tied his arms together.

"Shut up before we tape your mouth", he yelled.

Noen did nothing for a while. He prayed to all the gods that they wouldn't hurt him.