27

"It's late and he still hasent come home", noens mother said completly worried.

She paced around the room looking up at the clock watching time tick.

"I say we start looking for him before it gets dark outside", noens father announced. "I bet he's at chases house", he added.

"Ok hurry let's go", his mother said.

Both parents got in the car, and drove to chases house.

They knocked three times on the door.

The door slowly creaked  open.

"Can I help you",chase asked nervous.

"Yes is noen here", noens mother blurted out.

"N-no why?" Chase asked confused now.

"Oh don't try to fool us we know he's here", noens father shouted.

"No he's not. Is he all right why do you guys think he's here", chase asked.

"He ran out in the morning and hasent come back", noens mother cried.

"I can help you guys look!", chase suggested.

"There's no point when we find him he's going to be in big trouble", noens father growled.

"I don't care I wanna help", chase yelled.

He closed the door behind him. Ignoring his own father.

Chase closed his eyes and thought of noen. It wasent long until he saw him.

"Noen, noens in danger", chase yelled. "We need to hurry", chase demanded.

He opened his eyes shook his head hard, and tried his best to remember what the place looked like. It was a place he'd never seen before.

"Where is he", noens mother cried.

"I'm not sure but we need to find him quick. He's not ok", chase ranted.

He new they had no time to waste he looked around and decided to go left. He ran without noens parents. They'd catch up to him later he thought.

~

"Please let me go", noen pleaded.

"Get the tape", one of them yelled.

Noen new then that he would just have to do what they said until he was able to get away.

They took turns hitting him until one of them stopped whispered something in the others ear. They giggled and then got serious again.

"Ok...lets do it since he doesn't wanna pay up he'll have to suffer big time", the leader announced.

The other two picked him up. Noen stayed still. They dragged him onto the back of an old white truck. It had words written all over it.

They all sat in the front while noen layed in the back. Slowly the truck began to drive.

His hands were stuck together and so were his feet. He felt weak since he hadent eaten anything that day. But with all his force that was remaining he pulled his hands free.

They he untied his legs. All he had to do was jump off. He waited for the right moment so the guys in the front wouldn't notice him gone.

~

Chase ran until he thought he was lost himself.

He thought of noen once again. Noen layed in a truck now. which was bad since it meant he was going elsewhere which would make him harder to find.