Eight- USJ Attack Part 2

In the Collapse Zone, Kirishima and Bakugou were making quick work of the thugs they were set up against. "SAY GOODBYE!" Bakugou yelled as he attacked two villains at once with an explosion, making both hit the wall, which in turn knocked them out. Kirishima fought and knocked out the one he was fighting. Both were panting a bit. "I think that's the last of them... Bunch of weaklings.." Bakugou trailed off. Kirishima turned around to face him.

"All right, let's hurry and find the rest of our class... If we're both still in the USJ, then everybody else probably is too, and not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe, especially since Narako and the two of us screwed things up when we got in the way earlier... If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we'd have never been separated like that... We have to make it up to the others!" Kirishima replied, thinking about Sami. God, he hoped she was okay. If she got hurt because of him...

Bakugou 'tch'ed, though his mind instantly wandered to Narako. Was she even okay? Okay, scratch that, he knew she'd be fine. She had enough power to hold her own, plus he had taught her how to fight.. So, why the hell was he still worrying about her? "You wanna track everyone down, have fun... But I'm going to go destroy that warping bastard." Bakugou replied, distracting himself from worrying about Narako.

"Huh? Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy... Come on, don't be an idiot, man..."

"Shut up! I'm going to take him down because he's their way in and out! If I cut off their escape route, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done! We'll just have to figure it out!" Bakugou snapped back. Neither of them saw the chameleon type villain sneaking up on them with a blade ready as he lunged to kill them. Hope you've had fun chatting... Too bad you let your guard down! The villain thought, but before he could do anything, Bakugou reached out behind him without even looking and caught his head. Using an explosion, Bakugou knocked out the villain as he put his head to the ground, kneeling in order to do it. His reaction time couldn't have been more on point, nor could he have afforded it to be slower than that. "Anyway," Bakugou continued talking, lifting the villain's head and looking at him. "If all these villains are small fries like these guys were, then our classmates can handle them."

"Dude, that reaction time was insane! Also... Since when do you act so calm and rational? Usually, you're all like..." He trailed off, Bakugou yelling die about four times sounding off in his head.

"I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL, YOU RED HAIRED LOSER!" Bakugou snapped, getting pissed off.

"Yeah, there you are." Kirishima pointed out. Bakugou growled and threw the villain he had just knocked out to the floor.

"Go find the others if you want to." Bakugou told him.

"Wait, hold up." Kirishima said, making Bakugou stop. "I think what you're really saying is that you believe in our classmates." Kirishima activated his hardening quirk and pounded his fists together with a smirk. "And that's thinking like a man, Bakugou."

Near the exit, just before the Warp Villain could do anything to Iida, Ururaka touched the villain's neck brace and activated her quirk, making him float away from Iida as she held onto the brace, startling the villain and Iida. "I don't know what his quirk is, but he's wearing some kind of weird armor, so he must have a physical body inside here somewhere!" She threw the villain into the air. "Now! Run, Iida!" Ururaka yelled.

"You pest! How dare you!" The Warp Villain yelled, but it was too late to stop Iida as he reached the closed doors and started to pry them open. Not too long after, Sami caught up to him, her eyes black with suns as she helped him pry it open.