3

As I was walking home I looked at a billboard and saw the same shadow as the one I saw at the house. I stood there and watched the shadow danced like a ballerina. Right when I was about to start walking I saw the billboard advertisement change. I ran fast as ever to home. As I got to my front door I dropped my book bag and found the key. I strugled as I was trying to get the key in the key hole. When I got the door opened I looked behind me and seen five of the same shadows rushing at me. "Oh God no" and slammed the door shut I stepped back and seen their shadow on the window as a rageing shadow puput and then the radio turned on by it's self and the DJ said "don't go away now were just getting started". I ran up to my room and then closed and locked the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and debated if I was crazy or not and then my radio turned on and played love song for a dead man. I looked over a the radio "why is the radios turning on by there selves?" I jumped when my phone rang. I answered it. "H...helo" I said. "Help john. It's me Kanon!" Kanon said. "Why?" I asked. "There are these shadow's surrounded me!" he said. "How many?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe a dozen of them!" he said. "Where are you?" I asked. "I done told you I'm outside surrounded by them!" He said "hold on I'm coming!" I said. I hung the phone up. I threw my door open, rushed down the stairs nearly triped, and checked if the shadows was there. They was still looming over the window like overly protective parents looking down at you. The Dj said again "don't touch that knob kid were just getting started." I grabbed my coat, went to back door, and toke a deep breath and heaved the door open and then ran as fast as a deer getting chased by a cheetha. When I got to my bike I looked behind me they were coming in a group. I got on my bike and fled as I was trying to lose them I notice something there was no traffic on the roads, no one walking. Then I realized "plotholes" like in books. Now I know what the shadows are doing me, Kanon, and Jake we are the plotholes the shadows are, trying to erease us from existence to finishe there dirty plan.