Bella's Cousin

(I don't own any characters from the book and the film. My OCs are all mine.
Also if you guys see or read any mistake I am so sorry, a lot of things going into my head so enjoy... )

Bella's transformation went and by, Renesmee barely a week looked around month old.

That's what happened in the past few weeks, Bella reconnected with her father and she has a family of her own.

One phone call made her go extremely happy, of course in a house full of vampires, they are curious on why she's jumping in delight, and even worried about her.

"Bella, why are you jumping like a rabbit and have giggling fit?" Edward asked worryingly but had a fond smile at his wife.

Bella turned to the Cullens with a bright smile,"Charlie called and he said my Cousin is coming to stay for a while" she said, the Cullens are shocked, Bella never told them she had a cousin.

"you have a cousin and you didn't tell us" Edward asked raising a brow, " Sorry, her family wanted to be away from the rest for a while and this is the first in years that I've seen her" Bella sheepishly answered," Her? The cousin coming here is a girl, looks like we have another shopping buddy, Rose" Alice wiggled her brows at Rose who nodded while Bella groaned.

"So when she is coming?" Carlisle asked, "Oh in few days, Z is going to stay at Charlie's in the meantime" Bella said, " Z? That's her name, just one letter" Emmett said, Bella shrugged," that's what her parents and siblings call her"

Days passed

A car pulled over in front of the Cullen house, Bella immediately went to answer the door with a smile.

"Bella!" a soft voice rejoiced
"Z!" Bella screeched and embraced the other girl warmly, both laughed at each other.

The Cullens hearing the commotion, waited in the living room, all are eager to meet Bella's cousin.

Light footsteps are coming their way, Bella came in with a girl almost as old as she is. The Cullens are practically frozen at the sight of the girl, and felt a prescene of royalty and grace around her and their undead hearts beat.

The girl beside Bella has wavy silver hair that reached her waist, she had pale skin almost as pale as them and what enchanted them are her eyes, they are vibrant violet in color and overlaid by a pale lilac pair of glasses that just added to her beauty.

(A

(A.N: just change the eyes into purple and she wears glasses. Thank you)

"Z, these are my in-laws, The Cullens" Bella pulled the girl with her, "Pleasure to meet you and finally Bella had some people be with her" the Z smiled.

The Cullens froze and introduced themself, being awarded with a warm smile and a gentle handshake from the silver girl before Bella pulled her away to have a private talk.

The door closed, "That was weird, she looks too perfect to be human" Alice said, earning nods, " I can't read her thoughts too" Edward added, " And did you feel the atmosphere around her? It's graceful and authoritive" Jasper added as well.

Bella and Z came out of the room with wide smiles on their faces, "I missed a lot in the last few years, Bells" Z said, "Don't mention it, Z. You're here now" Bella said then an angelic giggle caught Z's attention and beautiful little girl ran into her cousin's arms.

Z just stared in awe at the little girl she is very beautiful, "Bella? Who's this little angel?" Z cooed at the girl who giggled, "Z this is Edward and mine's daughter, Renesmee" Bella proudly said, "Renesmee? A unique name for a unique girl. I swear the family has its way of naming girls" Z mumbled, "Yeah Yeah, your mom's name is the most beautiful by the way, Rosabella Smith" Bella playful retorted at her silver haired cousin, "Just like yours, Cus" Z replied back and checking her wrist watch, " I think I better go, Charlie would go crazy if I'm not back by now then he'll tell Mom and Dad" Z groan, giving her cousin and giving her a kiss on her rosy cheeks, "Oh yeah, I don't want to be the receiving end of Uncle Mark's rant about you, Daddy's girl" Bella wiggle her perfect brows at the girl who groan exasperatedly while the Cullens watched their interaction amusingly and interestedly. Renesmee lowered herself to the ground and went her Father's arms.

Bella accompanied Z to outside, Z gave the Cullens smile and waved at them, they all felt the girl is very strange to be with, almost like she was meant to be here.

As Z's car drove away, Bella turned her attention to the Cullen who are still in shock about her cousin. And she openly laughed at them, " Yeah she does have that effect on people" she gasped in between her laughs, "Woah...Are you sure she's a real person, I mean she's really pretty.... Ouch" Emmett breathed before being elbowed by Rosalie who is standong beside him, Bella just gave a small smile, but there's something to it, "Yeah, pretty much" she said