3 Unexpected help

Soon snow began falling down, the Cullen's and witnesses spent the time preparing, Bella has spent her time, practicing her shield and had already made peace with Alice's plan if something goes down hill.

All are too busy to notice, a small silver owl watching them with its glowing blue eyes ,listening to every word they say and following them to where they go.

At the bonfire, Edward looked up from his place to see the Silver owl watching them, he's about to tell the others when it disappeared out of nowhere.

The sun rose meaning it's time, every step they take, crunched down their feet, everything is covered in white snow and the air is cold but feels kind of warm, like someone is giving them a warm embrace and hope they all need.

The Volturi came as expected. All of them came to see the 'immortal child' among the Cullen clan.

Aro and Carlisle negotiated in civil terms, the Volturi leader asked to see thoughts and memories of Edward.

Aro hold a strange smile on his face, as soon as the thoughts flooded his eyes. The birth, the transformation, imprintation and the growth, he saw it all.

Two memories somehow made his undead heart beat, Aro saw young Bella embracing a girl with silver hair and dazzling purple eyes. The girl is breathtaking to behold, her smile melted the hearts of the witnesses when she visited. And she has slight glow to her much like a goddess on earth.

To his displeasure, the memories of the girl have to end, a few matters have to be taken care of

To his displeasure, the memories of the girl have to end, a few matters have to be taken care of. Eventually, child is not an immortal child rather a half human half vampire hybrid, born to a human mother and vampire father.

Caius is still unconvinced even when a 150 year old hybrid had come to convince they are not threats to their secret. Marcus still looked bored and uninterested at the matter.

As Caius huffed in angry, the air around them became colder and harsher as if nature is telling them to believe what the Cullens say.

In anger and still unconvinced, Caius discretely sent a guard to lunged at the hybrid, the Cullens and witness are caught off guard.

As soon the guard is mere meters away from young Renesmee, the snow on the guard sprouted to life, encasing the guard in thick ice and the rest of the ground grew razor sharp spikes between the Volturi and The Cullens.

The guard broke free from the ice and lunged again, only to be stopped by a wall of ice , reinforcing the spikes between the two parties ,and being blasted away, flying a hundred feet away.

"What is this?!" Caius roared, "Who did this?" no one bothered to answer, they are still shell shocked about the ice protecting the Cullens from danger.

The wall began to glow, an eerie figure appeared on it. The figure wore a sky blue cloak, completely obscuring the fact if it's male or female, but it's clear it's female by the full-on mask it wears. On the other side, the same figure appeared to the Cullens.

All of them stared in disbelief at the wall, mostly on the figure in the wall, the figure just stood there, watching them closely.

Suddenly the figure faded until it was gone, the wall began to sink down rapidly to the floor. Nothing remain even the spikes sunk down.

No one moved again, a mound of snow began forming at the center, the snow became silk and flesh. The figure in the wall is now in front of them.

The guard lunged at the third time but this time the target is the figure only for a flurry of snow be blown at him. That did not hinder him, his hand stuck...snow, not the figure, who then appeared beside them and blasted him away again.

"How close minded you all are, the child has already proven she is no threat, And you convince yourself she is what you think" a soft voice said ,it came from the figure.

To the Cullens and Witnesses the voice is somehow familiar, it was soft but cold.

"who are you? Show your face" Aro snarled dangerously, they all hear a hum, and for the first time the figure moved, a pale hand moved up to the mask, revealing an enchanting and beautiful face, watching the Volturi, her purple eyes moving among them.

The girl's appearance literally drew their breath away, she is even more beautiful than any vampire. Aro felt something strange in his chest when her violet when to him, unbeknownst to him the same occurrence happened to his brother, Marcus held the face of hope while Caius looked outrage.

Her hand then removed the hood off, silver hair waterfall-ed down, the blue cloak complemented the silver hair.

(A

(A.N. just change the hair into platinum blonde and the eyes are purple)

Everyone froze at the silver beauty standing between them, the girl is none other than Z herself, Bella's supposedly human cousin.