2 Strange Events

Sadly, it all have to end. Irina saw Renesmee catching a snowflake, now all hell broke loose, the Volturi believes Renesmee is an immortal child which she is not.

The Cullens spread out to gather witnesses to their plea: first their cousins, soon the witnesses grew up to 18 vampires in the house, and more quiletes phased.

Witnesses pov

Garrett and Eleazar are having a pleasant conversation near the forest when suddenly a soft melody is faintly heard within.

They both stopped and listened closely, in a matter of minutes, all vampires in the house began coming out and listen as well.

"it's beautiful"

"where is it coming from?" that was the question in everyone's mind, they all had a silent agreement to look for the source.

They sped deep and manage to pinpoint the source to a cliff side where Irina had seen Renesmee, but one's there.

Only a flurry of snowflakes and cold wind blew on their face, wind somehow has some warmth to it as it passed them and failed to notice a silver white owl watching them with glowing gaze. It was strange.

No one among them have experience something like it and it is truly strange, stranger than them it would seem.

Few days later, Benjamin and Amun sat in the living with the other witnesses, the Cullens have left to hunt,   Witness have the house all to themselves, some watched tv, a few sat quietly reading a book and the other talked with each other.

They all stopped when a car pulled over to the house, they knew the Cullens didn't bring anything with them, and a steady heartbeat hummed their ears.

A soft knock sounded from the front door, the Denali's being able to resist thirst are the ones who greeted the stranger.

Eleazar opened the door, he is right to expect a human on the other side but what surprised him is the. Long silver hair and dazzling violet eyes looking at him.

"Umm Sorry to interrupt, Are you, by any chance friend of the Cullens? Because I need to talk Bella" a soft voice asked, Eleazar was about to answer but Tanya beat her to it, "Oh they just gone to do an errand to run in the forest" the girl made ...

"Umm Sorry to interrupt, Are you, by any chance friend of the Cullens? Because I need to talk Bella" a soft voice asked, Eleazar was about to answer but Tanya beat her to it, "Oh they just gone to do an errand to run in the forest" the girl made a 'oh' face,"Oh sorry, I guess I'll be going now" the girl turned when....

"Wait!" Carmen called out, "I'm sure the Cullen will be back in a minute, why don't you wait inside" she continued, the rest of the Denali's are beyond surprised at the brunette, "I hope I'm not intruding..." the girl was cut by Carmen ,"No it's fine, please come in"

The silver girl nervously walked in with the Denali's following her," I swear she's too perfect to be human and who has silver hair and violet eyes around here?" Kate whispered very low so only her family can hear. , who just shrugged their shoulders but still stare at the peculiar girl in front of them.

Meanwhile in the living room, the other witnesses could hear the heartbeat getting closer and closer until a girl with silver hair and purple eyes came in, The Denali's trailing behind her.

All of them froze, the girl is obviously shy, "uh guys, I'm seriously interrupting something, I think I should go" the girl is too innocent to say the least," No it's alright, The Cullens called they would arriving in any moment" Eleazar lied, "Okay"

"Z!" a familiar voice called out, everyone looked at Bella who's smiling brightly at the girl, "Bella! Where have you been? I thought I told you that I'm going to visit" the girl pouted, earning very quiet 'aawws' from the girls,"Auntie Z!" Renesmee ran to her aunt who spun her around and gave her a kiss on her forehead, "Woah, look how you sprouted out, you look like your mother when she was your age only a bit chubbier" Z cheekily, earning sniggers from everyone and a undignified huff from the subject, "I am not !" Bella crossed her arms and looked away, "Look she's in denial" Z giggled along with Renesmee, "Looks like I came at a bad time" she said putting her niece down.

"No! Sorry, Z. I just caught up on something" Bella answered, "It's alright, first year of marriage is always been hardest" Z smiled at the newborn. The girl seems to be very innocent and understanding towards her cousin.

"Come on, I need to tell you something, Mom told me to tell you in private" Z pulled the newborn away to talk with ease, the girl seems to be a lot stronger than she looks like. Leaving the other to look at them funnily.

Edward sniggered at the jumbled thoughts about his wife's cousin," Yeah, that's exactly our reaction on meeting her too" Edward mused, "Who is she, Edward?" Carmen asked, "Z, Bella's cousin and like her, Z is a shield, I can't hear her thoughts" Edward answered, "Does she know?" Amun asked, Edward shook his head, relieving the others of having a human to know their kind and saving the trouble of dealing with her in the future.

"Interesting, right?" Carlisle said," She's different, her silver hair and violet eyes are extraordinary. in humans, having those features are very very rare" "Not only that, she has this atmosphere of grace royalty on her and a slight glow when she smiles" Esme added, " In other words, she's like a goddess" Rose suggested, earning shrugs from everyone, "it's really weird, she has no scent to her and whenever I try to get into her mind, I can only hear something like ice crackling" Edward supplied, " And what's more is she looks too perfect to be human" Rose added, every woman nodded at her.

"Bella, don't worry, I'll be fine Mom already talk you so just go with it" Z's voice was a bit convincing, "I don't know Z you know Uncle Mark wouldn't like this and what about Ena, Zen and Billy? What did they say?" Bella asked, "Hey, you know that I know they're a lot like Mom" Z reasoned, before they even know both cousin are already in the living room, " Alright, if you get in trouble, it's all on you, Z" Bella sternly, " right, right. See you, cus" Z embraced Bella who fondly shook her head, "Don't forget to tell Aunt Rosabella I said Hi" Bella whispered, Z giggled and went outside.

The vampires solemnly watched the newborn and human interact like nothing is wrong, Bella wasn't uncomfortable around her human cousin, instead she's actually enjoying the human's company.

"What does Z wants?" Rose asked, "Z just got a scholarship to a prestigous school, apparently only her mom knows, while her siblings and dad are left in the dark" Bella answered, "So she's going to surprise them?" Esme asked, to which Bella nodded, "She's leaving tomorrow to go back to her family" she added, earning 'oh' faces.

" Bella, can I ask you something about Z?" Carlisle asked," sure" "How exactly are related to her?", Bella thought for a moment, "Actually, we're not. Her mom was adopted by one of my great aunts, the rest of the family love her nonetheless" Bella answered, "You two seem to very close" Edward said, "Yeah, she and I go way back before her family moved away", "Is her hair and eyes natural?" Emmett bluntly asked, earned an elbow from Rosalie, " Emmett, no need to be blunt" Esme scolded him, "Yeah that's all natural, she got it from her mom" Bella said, getting her phone and showed a picture.

The photo is of two people both have silver hair, pale skin and violet eyes, the differences are on is a bit older, her hair is straight and taller, than the other. Eyes literally on how beautiful the two are. 'That's not human' they all thought.