Even More Injured

No Ones Pov

Hinata is thrown by Kageyama, he slams into the pole holding the net up. he then starts coughing and then he spits out blood, he then wipes his mouth on his arm. " what the hell man, i was told to take it easy you imbicle!" Hinata yells at him.

He takes a big step back and then coach grabs his shoulder "kageyama you have 100 laps around the gym now GO!" he shouts at the end. 

Hinata tries to stand but it seems he can't. then Sugawara walks over to him and helps him up, " hospital - Dr. yoshi... 2nd contact" he says before passing out.

Quickly Suga grabs him and tells Daichi what to do, they call the number and a man picks up.      " ah Hinata how are you doing it's only been a few days." he says.

 " hello sir i am sugawara Hinata's friend, he was thrown into a metal pole and he had blood coming from his mouth and is unconcious." he tells him.

" what ok i need you to listen to me open his mouth and see if there is a cut anywhere if not sit him upright! do it fast there will be an ambulance there in ten minutes." he says panicked then hangs up.

Suga does what he says and they wait.

Dr. Yoshi POV

I Hang up and run to the nurse station " Everyone this is a code blue Hinata is hurt prepare the emergency room! send a Ambulance to Kurasuno high school!" i yell in the emergency room .

 I turn around and go get ready Hinata hang on just a bit longer we'll save you don't wory.

Back at Kurasuno 

no ones POV

they all sit and wait for the ambulance, Tsukishima walks over to hinata and sees his chest heaving. They see him reaching out for Hinata, he then tilts him on his side and rubs his back in slow circles. 

As they watch they see his breathing smooth out, then they hear the ambulance some step outside. Tsuki lays him on his back as they walk in and helps him onto the stretcher, " he turns to the paramedic " he is having trouble breathing also he is coughing a lot I suggest a mask.

They take him away and Tsukishima walks over to Kageyama who is running his laps, he stands in front of him for a few seconds then punches him in the face. " YOU IDIOT! IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WASN'T SICK WITH A COLD! HIS ILLNESS IS LIFE THREATENING!" Tsuki yells while he is punching Kageyama.

Coach pulls him off and Nishinoya has to help hold him back, " you idiot he was wearing a beanie and had trouble breathing! It's obvious he has a severe medical condition going on!" he continues to yell.

Suddenly he breaks free and runs outside and the rest follow him to see him run into the ambulance and close the doors, then they drive away.

They watch in shock as the ambulance drives to the hospital, while Ukai calls Hinata's mother.