Everyone knows now

No ones POV

Hinata takes off his hat and smiles at the captains while they are in shock, he starts to tear up and Daichi walks over to him.

" I have cancer"

That one statement left them in shock they are stunned that the little ball of sunshine is deathly ill.

" Hinata why did you hide this?

" Yeah chibichan"

Hinata looks down at his feet and shuffled a bit then he looks at Daichi with pleading eyes.

daichi sighs and shakes his head.

"Hinata didn't tell everyone because he would not have been allowed to play had they known he had cancer."

Daichi explains to the captains when Oikawa starts laughing and the others join in.

Oikawa wipes his eye " Chibi chan that's rediculous"

Kuro straitens up " We would have made sure you were doing ok"

Ushijima grunts as well as the others, Aone walks over to Hinata and picks him upand hugs him in a tight embrace.

" Thank you all for understanding " Hinata says.

They all smile and walk out of the room back to the dining hall,  they sit and eat lunch as normal and continue having a good time.

everyone finishes their lunch and heads back to the room to have some downtime before beginning practice again.

" Hey Hinata!" Ukai calls him over

Hinata runs over to coach and then sees someone out the window.

Hinata POV

I run over to coach and i look out the window to see mom, dad, and Natsu.

" Hinata you have an appointment so they came to get you"

"Thanks coach and you can tell everyone about the secret it would be better anyway." I tell him.

I look at the door and it flies open and I see Natsu run in, she sees me and tackles me to the ground.

" Hey Natsu how are you have you been good?"

" mmhm I have, how about you are you ok?"

" yup I am good so did you come to get me?"

" yup can we go now?"

"Sure thing lets go"

I stand up and walk over to my dad who has my wheelchair set up for me, I sit down and sigh in relief.

He wheels me out of the gym and to the car where i am loaded up and headed to the hospital for my appointment.

No ones POV

Hinata drives away with his parents and everyone starts to whisper questions to each other.

"everyone to the gym i have an announcement" Ukai shouts

Everyone walks to the gym and they all sit down, Ukai walks in front and clears his throat.

" Everyone this may come as a shock but Hinata has cancer."

duh duh duh cliffhanger anyway guys i wont be able to update for a while cause school is starting again. but i will defiantly try my best.

Bye and have a great day/night