More Fire And Food Dye??? AND balls???

* Haley's POV *

After what all had happen yesterday kellic is ok just a burned finger but it still kinda looks bad. Austin says he is keeping the crosses up and keeping the holy water and bible on the table. Spraying murv with it a couple of times each day. Alan is constantly changing Andy's office which Mr.Andrew is busy busy with Mr.purdy hehe Juliet, Alyssa, and I have been sharing a room together which we love because Juliet is off the charts on being fabulous and has cute clothes. Murv have been scaring Andy a lot more and he left Austin alone after what he did. Poor cat.

We all are trying how to work this new coffee pot so far it isn't work "here let me try it" Austin said we stepped back and I swear once he touched that thing it blew up into flames. How?. I don't know. "AUSTIN" we all yelled "I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO" he yelled "Austin I think we need to do an exorcism on you cause everything you touch catches on fire or blows up" Alyssa said blank my mind travels back to the coffee maker thanks on fire "ummmm guys what are we gonna do about this?" I asked "what do you mean?" Juliet asked "we have no more fire things" "what? Y'all are so to have a lot" "we used them all" "on what?" She asked still confused we all pointed at Austin and he put his hands up in surrender "I should have known" she said shaking her head "hey I think Andy has one in his office" Vic said "no no I already used that one because I somehow manage to set his desk on fire" Austin said "no no I seen one in their today so Vic is right" I said running into his office grabbing the fire extinguisher and putting the coffee maker fire out.

After that Andy and Ashley walked in threwed the fire extinguisher behind the counter "leave no evidence" Alyssa said in a funny manly voice "ummmm guys? What is that?" Andy asked "what is what?" Juliet asked trying not to be guilty "that what is that" he said pointing to the coffee maker that's burned "ohhhh that, that silly thing is the coffee maker haha" Alyssa said nervous "WHAT THATS THE ONE I JUST BOUGHT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN" he yelled we all point at Austin and he held his hand up in surrender "all I did was touch it" Andy sighed heavily and Ashley comforted him "I'll buy a new one exactly like that and I won't let Austin touch it" I said he looked at me "really? You will buy a new one?" He asked quietly I nodded and smiled "thank you so much and please don't not and I repeat DO NOT let that man touch it" he said walking into his office dragging Ashley along with him.

So we decided to go to Walmart to get the coffee maker but then she reached the toy part....... The little 3 year old in Austin came out and it came out in all of us because we all jumped in the ball pit and played in there and got all of us one and kick the rest across Walmart and we got Andy the most best thing we could get him....... Batman everything DVD's, toys, costume, mask, shirts, PJ pants, boxers, socks, blankets, you name it we have it and we got him it cause it feel like he deserve after all he did for us. Like for fucks sake he let is live and puts up with us. And of we got tons of food like chips and monster and TWINKIES and Austin bought eggs and a lot of them to.

Once when we back we called Andy out of his office and once he walked out and saw all the batman stuff he went crazy "oh my god is this for me?" He asked tearing up "yes you deserve it for all you have done for us" I smiled he pulled us all into a huge hug I seriously couldn't breathe "Andy I c-cant b-breathe" I choked out he let go smiling "I can't thank y'all enough I love you all so much" he said we smiled and he looked through all his stuff "you got me everything" he says shocked "like Haley said you deserve it ands" Alyssa said he smiled and thanked us again and took his stiff upstairs with the help of Ashley and Alan.

So Alyssa, kellin, Juliet, and I are sitting in a booth while Austin tries to cook for us and he is with Vic also so I somewhat have hope for this and so do the others "what's the fuck is taking them so long?" Juliet ask "why does it matter you don't have no where to go if you work here and you stayed this long you have no life my dear" I said laughing she laughed to "you right I don't have a life" she replied "neither do I" Alyssa said kellin agreed "but you don't work here" I laughed he shrugged "I hang out here though so I don't have a life" kellin said we all nodded in agreement "wait if you don't work here then why do you hang out here like I know why Ashley does because him and Andy are dating but why do you?" Juliet asked "because he wants to fuck the Mexican" Alyssa said kellin blushed and nodded "we should put their names together" Juliet said "WE SHOULD IT COULD BE KELLIC" me and Alyssa shouted in unision and we all laugh but agreed on it.

Then finally Austin comes out with eggs... But... They aren't.. Burned. "Austin did you finally cook good?" Alyssa asked Austin nodded acting like he is hiding something he turns towards us and as I looked behind him Vic was doing the stop it will kill you sign "austinnnn what did you do to these eggs?" I asked mischievously "nothing" he said quickly "LIES ALL LIES HE BURNED THEM BUT PUT FOOD COLORING ON IT SO YOU COULDNT TELL" Vic blurted it out "DUDE you said you wouldn't tell" Austin said and smacked his arm "oh and what kill them? I think not" he replied and sat by kellin Alyssa, Juliet, and I all squealed the looked at confused and Austin went to feed murv the eggs he "cooked" and once he came back we got him in on it along with Alan when he came down five minutes later we heard moaning and Andy screaming OH HARDER ASH FASTER which we kept mocking and laughing about it the whole rest of the night it was fun.

Ohhhh they are gonna hear a tons of shit from us tomorrow about it but they love us so its ok.

A:N What Juliet look like in the book either at top and to the side which ever one for y'all don't forget to vote btw ALYSSA I LOVE YOU BBY XDD