Bye bye pack

Warning! This contains harm towards others and blood! You have been warned!
———————————

Tears

Sad tears flowing down their checks. It was hard to see beyond the wall of water blocking their eyes. The sight and feeling of betrayal pained their heart.

The hole in their heart only deepened and blackened. How could they be so stupid they thought to themselves...

Small sobs could be heard coming from them. The sobs could only be echoed in the forest. Everyone looked at the young wolf.

Their eyes were only filled with disgusted when they looked at him. The hellhound didn't belong with them. Even the 'thing' father agreed.

There was no place for him to stay now. His pack now kicked him out. He was just a child. A child that had no opinion to be something else. Why did he have to be born a hellhound!?

"I'll be good! I'll do anything you want! Just don't kick me out!" He begged to his pack for him to stay.

His father didn't look at him for a moment, cause if he did he would change his mind. No, there's no time for that.

The pup only cried more. His father walked up to him before grabbing his hair and dragging him out further to the woods. The pup only screamed more in pain and sadness. The rest only look in satisfactory.

His father soon let go of his son once they were out of sight and threw him into the ground. His son only looked in shock and fear.

"Leave and never return!" His father barked at him. This cause the pup to wimpier and shiver.

"But dad-" he tried to speak before getting cut off.

"You are not my son Austin! You are a monster! I didn't raise a monster!"

Austin only stared in shocked and without knowing it he cried some more. His heart darkened. How did this happen? What did he do wrong to deserve this?

His father- no.... that stranger left Austin there only to cry. He was alone now... Austin only staggered through the forest. With only his cries and void of a heart to accompany him.

-Time skip-

Years later. The poor boy who had been left to die and kicked out of his pack for being what he was. A monster. He didn't want to be a monster but they turned him into one without knowing it.

This young man strolled into the town of the pack just looking around. Everyone just smiled at him if they forgot what they did to him. He could only feel the hatred pile up. He only gave fake smiles to them.

It wasn't until the alpha of the pack walked up to him. His father....

"Why hello there young wolf, how can I help you?" He said as he didn't recognizing his own son.

Austin only turned around to face him and gave him a wicked smile.

"That's funny... you didn't help before," he said.

The man only looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"Remember that poor pup that you kicked out? He begged to stay... but you didn't listen to him! No one listen to him! You called him a monster!" Austin started to release his anger.

"S-son?" The man said before he was kicked to the ground.

"You don't get to call me that!"

"I'm sorry A-Austin-" the man coughed.

The man tried to apologize but Austin didn't listen he just felt rage blind him. Hoping to fill the void.

Austin suddenly stop when he saw what he had done. He had killed him. His 'father' dead body laying there. Austin could only gasp in fear of what he had done.

A voice in the back of his mind told him otherwise. That he deserved this, like he deserves to die.

Austin looked at his hand all bloodily before looking at the sky. Dark, cloudy and gloomy. The irony there is.

Everyone that was near the scene froze. They were in such shock nothing was heard. Only the laugh that came from Austin were heard. Austin started to laugh of how no one helped the alpha , then to cackle.

He only stopped when the moment of a void was filled, then dissipated. It still left him hallow! What was he supposed to do? He got his revenge! He killed his own father! What was left to do?!

Small noise of people backing away in fear were heard. Everyone whispered to each other and that's when Austin thought that it wasn't over. He needed revenge from everyone. They all casted him out! They were the reason he was like this!

Austin only need to glanced at one werewolf to start it all. Only one to start his massacre. He could only laugh insanely as he killed them all.

By the end, it was done. The smell of ash and blood filled his lungs. How so much fun it was, how beautiful it was. The sight of it was trilling. The void had been filled... for a second.

Austin frowned of how he felt. He killed his pack, he got revenge for everything and everyone. He turned into a monster.... no, not a monster. He turned into his true self. Austin could only walk away from the scene with his heart almost completely dark.