"I won't let my knight fall like this!"

[ part 1]

it was a sunny and warm day. the sun was shining, and the birds were happily chirping. on days like this the dragons would be flying around enjoying the sun and the breeze, flying over the forest and relaxing on the floating islands but today is fated to be one of the worst days for the dragons. 2 days before this day, the demons had declared war on the dragons. The demon King dabi had declared it himself. if it was any other demon, King bakugo would have declined yelling and stating that 'no demon could beat this tribe so why even try'.

Dabi and his army had been known to kill dragons. dragon king bakugo had to accept or else he would look like a weak king. on this present-day Bakugo was sitting in his cave looking over at the kingdom he loved so dearly. Bakugo was polishing his sword when his lead dragon Knight kirishima flew into the cave entrance.

"Hey Bakugo, are you ready for this battle... y'know cuz we're going to win!"

kiri said the last part with nervousness. Bakugo looked up at kiri. kiri had a nervous smile on his face.

"Heh, yeah" bakugo said with no fear. kirishima looked at bakugo confused. "wha- you're not nervous?" bakugo gets irritated "why would I be nervous when I know we're going to win shity hair!!!!"kirishima wasn't surprised on the sudden outburst. instead he reached his hand up to rub the back of his neck the smile growing on his face. "Yeah you're right we are going to win. well I'm going to go get ready for the battle. see yah!" he runs out the entrance of the cave and flys away.

all the dragons were gathered in a large empty spot on a cliff that looks like it used to have trees, but they were all burned down. A breeze from the edge of the cliff blew strong blowing bakugo's cape all over the place. the sound of the waves crashing against the cliff soothed him before the war. there was a forest line. The edge of the forest was mostly dead or burnt trees. the first person to walk out of the forest was the demon King and his knight who, in fact, was short blond female with pigtail buns and yellow cat eyes. she was known as toga the dragon assassinator. She's not a demon but she was turned immortal by the demon King dabi. She along with the demons could be killed but it wasn't very easy more and more of the demon army started appearing out of the woods there were only about 50 of them, there were over 120 dragons. the dragons were bound to win.

"hey kirishima are you excited to beat these demons back to the ground" the pink dragon Mina had asked kirishima, excitement in her voice. "Of course, I am." Kiri had replied with a smile. bakugo had snuck a peek at kirishima before looking back at Dabi. His face was pure evil the giant scars made it worse. bakugo raised his sword "CHARGE!!" the dragons ran past bakugo, some flew overhead. the demons ran towards the dragons with amazing speed bakugo running up to a demon and slitting his throat. the lifeless demon body falling to the floor. Bakugo laughed " ha, this is going to be easy" he looked back at the body that was no longer there "wha-" before he knew it, he was pushed to the floor with amazing strength. the demon that he had thought he killed was standing right in front of him the demon's blood gushing out of the slice on his neck. bakugo gets up grabbing his sword dodging the swing of the demon sword. he tries to dodge and fails the demon landing a hit and making a slightly deep cut on his side " ah, you-you asshole!!!" bakugo took the sword to the demon's heart truly killing the demon. Whilst this battle of the demon was happening, he hadn't noticed what was happening around him. he looked up and around at the battlefield. he was horrified.

there on the battlefield, laid at least 50 lifeless dragon bodies on the floor of the battlefield. dragon blood spread across the battlefield. there were only about 20 demons dead spreading some of their blood on the floor. those of the dragons who were still fighting were covered in scratches or were badly injured, Or both. He searched the battlefield for Kiri, but he couldn't see him. bakugo didn't want to do what he did next "dragons retreat!!!! I repeat retrea-" as he said that he was punched in the face with enough Force to make him hit the ground hard. most of the dragons heard his call and flew away.

bakugo looked to the person who punched him there he was, the demon King, dabi. "that was a bad idea katsuki..." bakugo got back up but was kicked back down and over to the edge of the Clift Dabi had approached bakugo, blue flames coming out of his hands.

|| Info: blue flames were able to burn dragon scales. Blue flames in this story are known as a forbidden spell. Demons don't usually posses powers other than speed and strength.||

Kiri had just got done defeating toga when he noticed that his King was sitting at the edge of the cliff helpless and was about to be turned into ash. He ran as fast as he could and right before dabi could have touched bakugo, kirishima had shielded him with his wing. it wasn't enough the fire burned through his wing giving kiri a giant 4 degree burn on his right arm and one on his left leg. Dabi pulled away as kirishima stumbled backwards and fell off the cliff. bakugo not thinking jumped off the cliff without realizing that he couldn't save him. so bakugo had decided if this was to be his last moment with Kiri, he would want to hold him and tell him it's alright that nothing's going to happen. so, he grabbed kirishima and wrapped his arms around him, kirishima doing the same. Tears were streaming out of both bakugo and kirishima's eyes, as Kiri struggled to stay conscious.

"B-bakugo.... Im sorry we L-" Bakugo squeezed kirishima. " SHUT UP. I DONT CARE IF WE DIDN'T WIN!!"

"B-bakugo...y-you got to let go of me..." Kiri had said that but he continued to cling to Bakugo. "NO! I WON'T LET GO! I WONT LET MY KNIGHT FALL LIKE THIS!! STAY AWAKE!". Kiri was going in and out of consciousness as the fell towards the water.

(next part coming soon!)