Apas

The world indeed is a vast place. There are still a lot of things, places and people left to discover.
I never thought that I would be able to experience the horrors of the unknown first hand. Would have never believed it especially if it'd be posted on facebook.
I was a skeptic.
Click. A sound that came from the button of the camera.

What Am I doing? Telling the whole world of the things which I would not have believed myself. I sighed.
I cried almost everyday because of my gruesome experience. I will never again come to that part of that country.

No! Please. Please. Have mercy. Spare my life! I have a wife and two kids. Screamed the man to my right who was drenched with his own blood.
The person in front of us just smirked while taking a bite and ingesting the flesh from the arm he broke from him.
While watching the monstrousness of the situation, I kept on praying. Prayed that I'd die a swift death. I don't want to experience the atrocity of the situation. The tormenting death.

It's been two years and still I dream about that place. I still am appalled. Full of fear. I can never fully explain to you what, how and who they are. They're just people but they're not normal. They don't do what we do and they don't eat what we eat. I don't know if they can be called people. They may be cannibals but they're different. They change.
Click. The sound came from the button of the camera I pressed.

Sam? Sam! Wait! Where are you? Please. I shouted. I kept on running. I was covered by a blanket of total darkness.
I lost her. She ran so fast I wasn't able to catch up. What did she see? Why did she ran?

Hi!:) I'm new in wattpad and this is a first time for me to ever share my stories. I'm open to comments and suggestions. I will consider them as constructive criticisms. If you like my stories please do hit the like button!:)