Love Me

Well today couldn't have been any more boring.

I guess, in a sense, I wish that Tony or Natasha had taken charge and told us to get off our lazy asses to go do something. At least then I might have been occupied for some extent of this never-ending day.

Steve stood, after a seriously long time sitting on the communal sofa next to me and Natasha.

"Alright guys, I know it's early but I think I'm gonna hit the hay," he announced.

"I'll turn in too," I said, following him out of the room like a lost puppy. God, I feel pathetic. They must all know something's up between us.

We walked to the room and he shut the door behind us, immediately pushing me into the wall and kissing me like it was the last thing he'd ever do because he'd just set the world on fire.

"Woah there, Stevie, that ain't your job," I interrupted between kisses as I spun us around so that I was the aggressor in the situation.

I held his hands above his head with my right hand as I kissed him down his neck and along his collar bone. I took my metal fingertips and swept them beneath his boxers before slowly dragging them up his stomach and under his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor.

He took a sharp intake of air as my cold hand met his bare chest yet again. I even brought it up to his neck and held it there for a moment as I stuck my thigh between his legs, making him squirm where he stood.

I hovered my lips above his while he eagerly anticipated my next move. I, finally, kissed him and bit his lip as I pulled away, acting like I was gonna take him with me. He moaned straight into the air without even thinking. My hand met his mouth as I covered it with the fear that they might hear him looming in the back of my mind.

"Shhhh, they'll hear you, for fucks sake," I reminded him. All I got as a response was a solemn nod of the head.

I let go of his hands and told him to strip himself of his clothes as I did the same with mine. Though, I made sure to watch him as he did so, just as he did with me. I felt as if his eyes might bore a hole straight through me, in the meantime.

As soon as we had both finished, our bodies clashed together. I threw him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, allowing him to feel the weight of my body between his hips. Just then, he moaned into the open room all over again and my hand came up to block up his mouth.

"Shhhhh..." I whispered, my voice lingering down towards his lips as I got closer.

I felt him, hard, up against my thigh. I started thrusting against him just then, so that he might get a small taste of the main event. I felt his trapped voice vibrate against my hand as he attempted to vocalize his pleasures.

I felt his heart beating out of his chest as I rested my hand on top. In that moment was when I had my first realization since remembering everything that this feeling wasn't one sided. I didn't just love him for all that he was, but he had to love me in all the same ways.

"Steve?" I started.

"Yea, Buck?"

"You- you've not been with anyone else since th-"

"No. I- no. It's you. It's always only ever been you, Buck," he assured me. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I smiled down at him as if to ask if it was alright if I continued. He guided my hands along his body to tell me to get on with it. When he finally let go, I let up on the pressure and watched him shake beneath me as the uncontrollable feeling seemed to explode within him.

I knew, just then, that it had been time for us to, finally, go on to the next step.

I took myself in my hand and inched closer to him as he watched me. "Steve?" I asked.

"Go on then," he told me. And so, I did.

It was electric like fireworks sparking up in my blood and hot like a thousand suns. There truly wasn't anything like it.

As a matter of fact, we had both gotten so lost in the brief moment that we weren't even paying any mind to how loud we were getting. Strings of curses fell from my lips as I came and, for him, it was a symphony of groans like nothing I've ever heard him do in all of our time together.

I pulled out and laid next to him afterwards, the bed sheets only covering up to our knees.

I then heard a knock at our bedroom door. I watched the handle rotate in what felt like slow motion. Steve pulled the covers up just in time, but I didn't have enough reaction time to get into my bed.

"Hey, are you guys still awake? Tony wan-" the voice stopped. Natasha looked right at me and didn't say another word. She simply closed her eyes and spun around, closing the door behind her and making her way back into the other room, telling Tony that we had fallen asleep already.

Well, that's gonna be awkward tomorrow, isn't it? Or maybe she didn't realize to what extent we had gone...

Ugh, she had to have known, didn't she? I mean, that post-sex glow written across our faces is completely obvious, nevermind the sweat glistening down our faces and bodies... she may have even heard us.

Oh no, maybe they all had heard us. Did Tony had send her in to find out if we had been fucking?

~ James_BuchananBarnes ~