Chapter 2

"gi Chan is being hard these days". Sabo as humming under his teeth.

"itd be better if we avoid such hassle of his". Ace slouched in frustration.

Luffy jumped out of nowhere to the sofa where his two brothers are sitting!

"ace!!! Sabo!!! I found somthing very interesting!!". Luffy said in glimpse filled with excitement as sitting on his knees "huh what is it luffy". Sabo asked in eagered glint!
Ace turned his body at luffy's side while putting leg on leg and staring at him in curiousty!

"first we will make a ship and then we will go through our own path". Luffy said loudly out of excitement as ace wondred " luffy might be right!".
"Baka you both! How come the two of you having such low value towards the one that counts you both as his treasure and worries himself with your future as every parents would do!". Sabo retorted in squinted eyes as his two brothers blinked silently!
Suddn his eyes switched at ace in protest" and you! Supposed to be the big sibling of luffy, and correct his way instead of agreeing on mean less stuff with him! Luffy follows his innocent logic, he didn't put in mind the consequences ".
Ace raised his Brow in frown and slightly smirked averting his gaze at the wall" whatever, im sorry! ". He said.

Sabo sighed after he chilled his nerves then stared at luffy this time softly with warm glint" luffy! ".
Luffy wondred shrugging His back and facing his brother" huh! ".
" luffy, grand father never meant to irritates us. Understood? He's just doing his role as parents! ". He said quietly as luffy took a minute of deep thinking as scrapping his chin!
Sabo and ace stared at him eagered for his replay!

" but! I've objection! ". Luffy said as his two brothers switched into frustration.

" ne, luffy say it". Sabo said with frown.

"gi Chan, has to keep offering us food. Always and never complain just because we are grown up". He said sincerely leaving his two brothers into an insane laughter!

"what's wrong, I said somthing funny?". Luffy wondred with raised Brow Then joined em into the endless  laughter!