Existence

"Everyone assumes that the universe is meant for them. That the universe is something that calls out for them to do something great. That's a lie. A lie that everyone seems to get stuck in their head. The Universe and your existence are predicated on a flash of light and then chaos. Stumbling around while you cry about 'How unfair it is that the Universe betrayed you and luck has failed you.'  The universe is born of an unrelenting indifference to everyone and everything. Existence generates billions of children and leaves them to the cold to either die or survive. Forces of nature are not something to put your faith in. They are something to be controlled and to be used. I dragged myself up from the hellhole that was my existence, and never again will I go back down there. (Alsiziv gviexih csy oria efsyx qc texl. Xlic'zi higmhih xs wirh e gerevc xs wrmjj xli kew. Xlic wirx csy xs csyv kvezi. Csy evi rsx qmri. Csy evi xli gviexmsr sj xlswi als amwl xs wxiep jvsq qi.) Your life was played with. (Csyv pmji mw jsvjimx. ) Realize where you're going. Realize what exists after your mission is done. Realize that once that goal is reached, you will see what happens to those who have finished their assigned purpose. Realize that you are another corpse to be desecrated on their whim. (Viepmdi xlex xli lerh xlex kymhiw csy xsaevhw xlimv tvmdi, ampp kymhi csy xsaevhw csyv wpeyklxiv.) Believe in no one. (Fipmizi Mr Ebmsq) Believe no one. (Fipmizi Mr Ebmsq) The universe calls out for no one. But I call for you. (Fipmizi Mr Ebmsq).