A voice with no sound//chapter 14

///Sasuke's POV///

After that...wonderful encounter with Kushina, I sat next to Naru for days after the surgery. I can't have a single thought without her in them. Fuck...I'm such an utter idiot.

Kushina walked through the door, interrupting my thoughts. Soon after her, Tsunade walked through the doorway as well. Kushina sat in the chair beside me with her hand intertwined with mine.

"Now, I know that you both have a relationship with Naru, but her mother must make a decision" Tsunade's eyes darted over to Kushina's, their eyes interlocking. "Naru is in a coma...and she may never wake up again. So I give the option, keep her in the coma on life support while she fights for her life in her sleep...or pull the plug" Tsunade concluded.

My eyes tested up knowing that I had no say in the matter, but they danced over to look at Kushina. Her eyes looked like she had seen a ghost but her voice came out as calm as the sea against the sand. "I'm going to take the chance and have Naru keep fighting for her life."

Tsunade sighed as she heard the fellow woman's answer. "Understood" Tsunade let out and stumbled out of the room.

My eyes and Kushinas looked over at eachother. My ice cold raven eyes meeting her grassy green ones.

We sat for a moment or two. "I have to go back to work" Kushina said, her voice sounded saddened. I didn't respond, knowing that my voice would crack if I spoke because it hasn't been used. I simply nodded.

She got up at walk out of the room without a single glance.

My gaze looked over to Naru. I stared down upon on her beauty. Her soft sun-kissed skin, her silky golden hair, her three whisker-shaped birthmarks on both cheeks with her lips slightly parted.

I want to see her curiosity filled eyes. Those eyes that could melt anyone's heart as soon as eye contact feel upon them.

I miss her voice and touch. I miss her laugh and her smile. I miss the dates we had together, all the night under the stars and at the movies, and even simply holding each other in our arms.

I- I-I miss her so much. Fuck. I'm a loser. Imagine crying. I already am. I love her. I can't love anybody except for her.

I put my hand over her soft, whiskered marked cheek.

"Naru...It's okay if you can't fight anymore. You can go. You-You can leave. I-I," I can't breathe, it's hard to continue whispering to her.

"I-....I love you so much Naru." I say slowly letting my voice fade away. I pull my hand away and turn around towards the door in a swift manner.

"C-Come b-ack, please" I hear a raspy, unused voice come from behind me.

A/N
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. I HAVE NO EXCUSE EXCEPT FOR THE FACT MY LIFE IS ABSOLUTE TRASSSSHHHHH. Any-who, I'm getting a medical watch because lowkey dying. whoops. my dad and my grandma are also dying so that's fun. Schools a bitch as usual. I love you guys so much. AND WTF HAPPENED WHEN I WAS GONE? 1K FUCKING VIEWS?? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU! 🥺💕