Prologue

As the door bell rang, Liz went to the door and saw through the peephole. There stood Namjoon, blood ran on his forehead and he looked hurt.

She opened the door almost immediately. "Namjoon! Are you okay?? What the heck!" She said while bringing him inside.

He looked more injured than, what she could see from the peephole.

"Close and lock the door..." He almost whispered in a low tone, making her aware of his weak state. She quickly shut down the door and locked it.

"Come with me." Liz said and gave him support while holding his shoulder to make him reach her bed.

She made him lay down and quickly rushed inside the apartment to wash the blood.

When she returned, she saw him lying on the bed, blood on his shirt and face made her worried, to the moon and back.

"What the hell happened?!" She asked while removing his shoes. She took a wet cloth and wiped the blood from his head.

He didn't speak at all, his eyes just eyeing her as she cleaned his wounds.

"Aren't you a vampire? Can't you heal yourself quickly?" She asked, as seeing those wounds made her heart clench.

Namjoon sighed, and looked at her. "I need to drink blood to heal, I haven't drank it from a long time." Namjoon admitted and  looked at her to see  her expressions that she would give on his statement.

Liz didn't speak anything, just continued to clean the wound on his forehead. She noticed the eyes, that Namjoon was giving her, as he wanted to see her reaction.

"Can you unbutton your shirt?" She asked seriously.

"Huh?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"I need to clean your wounds." Liz responded.

Namjoon nodded and slowly brought his hands forward to unbutton his shirt. But he was so much in pain, that he couldn't do so.

Instead Liz slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, looking at his pained expressions. "Just tell me what the hell happened." She stated while unbuttoning the shirt.

His heart started to beat at a faster pace, as her hand softly brushed on his bare chest. Though, for Namjoon it was creating a serious tension, Liz seemed to not be bothered while cleaning the wounds on his chest and hip areas.

Or at least she didn't seem bothered from outside.

After cleaning wounds, she made him sit while learning on the wall, on the bed. She gave him some water to drink and sat beside him. She patiently looked at him, drinking some sips of water.

Some blood stains were seen on the white bandage, she just had put on his forehead. She sighed. "Okay," she said.

Namjoon turned to her. "What?"

"You can drink my blood."

.

Flashback(some months ago)

Liz just had her 20th birthday yesterday. Nothing much happened. Just some birthday wishes here and there, something good to eat and that's it.

She grabbed her books, stuffed them in the bag and went for the lectures to her college. The day seemed just as usual, nothing much.

Just today, some people gave weird stares to her. Maybe she had something on her dress? She just immediately went to the washroom to check herself in the mirror and she just looked fine.

She shrugged to herself and moved to the class where her lecture was supposed to take place.

She had no one to talk today, her friend had gone to her native home back due to some family problems so she kinda felt alone.

As she entered the class, some of the fellow students looked at her, the duration for looking seemed more than usual. She ignored those looks and sat on seat alone.

A girl suddenly came beside her. "Hey, Hi!!!! I am Iseon." She introduced while smiling, but something just didn't seem to be right.

Her smiles and cheery eyes seemed to be telling a didn't story.

"Uhm... Hi." Liz responded awkwardly.

Iseon seemed to be all cheery and just looking at Liz. "You smell so nice!" She complimented.

Liz looked at her, controlling her creeped out expressions. She didn't even put any fragrance on her, just came neutral and here and random girl just complimented on her fragrance.

"Thanks." She replied out of formality.

Not that Liz mind being friends with her, but there's just something weird, that she couldn't point out.

Just then a boy came and sat on her other side. He didn't say a word casually sat there, beside Liz. When that boy came and sat, Iseon seemed a bit uncomfortable and glared at him, in slight fear.

At least Iseon stopped staring at Liz. Then the professor came and started teaching and everything went normal after for her.

.

Jungkook entered the big bungalow quickly. Something really unusual happened and he needed to report it.

He went inside and met by the Prince, who sat on his luxurious sofa.

"Vampire Prince, Kim Namjoon. It's Jungkook." He said and bowed in front of him.

"What's it, Jungkook? What brings you hear." Namjoon said in a husky voice, looking at Jungkook.

"Prince, there's this human, which no vampire is able to resist. I just met her."