Chapter 14

_____

I woke up in an empty bed. I remembered I slept with Ariana .. in the same bed. I sat up quickly when I heard singing coming from the bathroom.

Ariana: " So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it, A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, 'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you "

I never heard that song before but She hit them high notes like her life depended on it. I heard the water turn off. A couple minutes later Ariana came out.

Ariana: oh Goodmorning y/n

Me: morning ..

Ariana: you ok?

Me: mhm .. just not really a morning person

I laid back down and put the covers over me. I let her get dress .. I ain't peak I ain't no pervert.

Ariana: well ima go make some breakfast, like pancakes?

Me: yea, wait do you have an extra toothbrush?

Ariana: yeah in the bottom cabinets in the bathroom

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom but before I closed the door Ariana said something.

Ariana: *laugh* you thick y/n

Me: *laugh* shut up

I closed the door and found the toothbrush. After I got done brushing my teeth I made my way downstairs since Ariana wasn't in her room anymore. Once I made it downstairs I found Ariana making breakfast in the kitchen.

Me: thanks for letting me stay over

She looked at me and smiled, then continued cooking again.

Ariana: no problem, I mean your cuddles are great

Me: w-wait we were cuddling?

Ariana: yeah, you don't remember?

We were fucking cuddling?! I hope she ain't feel ya know .. my dick.

Me: um I don't wanna make this awkward but did you feel like .. ya know ..

Ariana: *laugh* your dick?

I nodded nervously.

Ariana: yeah but it's ok .. I didn't mind *wink*

This girl is gonna kill me one day with this confidence.

Ariana: isn't Eli's party today?

Me: yeah at 7

Ariana: Hmm Alright, here's your food

She gave me a plate with 3 pancakes, scrambled eggs and 4 pieces of bacon on it. It looked so good. I grabbed the syrup and put it on my pancakes. Ariana sat down with her plate when I took a bite out of my pancake with some eggs and bacon on it.

Me: *moans*

Ariana: *laugh* did you just moan?

Me: shut up .. this is so good

We made small conversations here and there while we ate. When we finished I decided to wash the dishes since she did all the cooking.

Me: alright I'll do the dishes, thank you for the breakfast

Ariana: it's ok y/n I could do it

Me: Ariana let me do it, you made the breakfast

Ariana: ugh fine

I grabbed the plates and cups off the table and started doing the dishes. Ariana went back upstairs into her room. When I got done with the dishes I made my way to her room.

Ariana: how do I look?

Me: whoa .. you look beautiful

Ariana: take a picture take a picture

Me: *laugh* okay okay

I took the photo. She looks stunning .. how can someone look this beautiful. I showed her the photo and she smiled.

Ariana: ahh! I look good

Me: *laugh* yeah you do

She looked at me with a look I can't describe. She then looked into my eyes and then down at my lips. She started to lean in slowly. Right when our lips were about to touch ..

*ring ring ring, ring ring ring, ring ri-*

Me: *sighs* hello?

Eli: yoo I'm home now

Me: okay good I'm on my way

I hung up and stood up.

Me: *clears throat* um .. I gotta go Ariana .. I'll see you tonight?

Ariana: .. yeah see you tonight

I left out her house with my clothes and hopped in the car. Holy shit we were about to kiss ..

_____

I hope you enjoyed chapter 14! Also leave some suggestions in the comments for what you want to see in the next chapter!
-
*sorry for any mistakes*