Chapter 25

Online school is dragging a bitch but here you go 😙
_____

I told Ariana about the Pete situation but she won't believe me. Like that dude really got dookie breathe.

"Ariana I'm serious, he pushed me against the desks and got a little too close" I told her while pulling up to her house and parking the car.

"Look y/n, I know you care about me, and that's great, but let me be happy" She grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. I sighed and turned to look out the window.

"Y/n.. talk to me please" I shook my head and got out the car.

"Y/n! Really? So you're not gonna talk to me? Over Pete?" I opened the front door and walked into the kitchen, still ignoring her.

"Ugh fine.. be like that" she huffed and jogged up the steps, leaving me behind. I shook my head and pulled out my phone. I clicked Eli's contact and pressed call.

"Oh fuck Baby! Right there!" My eyes widened, you gotta be kidding me right now. I just want to talk and this bum is having sex.

"Like this 7 inch cock-" I hung up the phone in disgust. I shook my head and put my phone in my pocket. I walked over to the couch, sat down and started scrolling through instagram. Everything was dry and boring til I saw this post.

How can she be so damn beautiful?! I couldn't stop staring, this girl can post on Instagram but can't stop being mad at me? Watch this

"Oh Arianaaa" I jogged up the steps in a happy way. I was about to open the door but I heard a voice.

"How about I take you out on Saturday? We can go to the movies and get some food after" I sighed when I realized who it was.. Pete.

"I'll like that very much, but I usually spend my weekends with y/n" I walked in with a smile, Ariana looked at me and rolled her eyes. I threw myself onto her bed and laid by the edge.

"Come on really? With her? I'm WAY more fun" Pete said with confidence.

I let out a loud obnoxious laugh causing Ariana to give me a stern look and kick me off the bed, making me fall on the floor still laughing.

"Pete I gotta go, I'll talk to you tomorrow" and with that Ariana hung up.

"You're so childish y/n" Ariana sounded so annoyed, now I regret doing that.

"I just Don't get what you see in Pete, he's a dick" I dusted off my pants and sat on her bed. Ariana gave me a look I can't really read but it looked scary to be honest.

"What?" I let out a confused laugh. Ariana started to walk up to me slowly, i started to get nervous.

"Umm what are you doing?" Still no answer.

"Ariana?" I tried to stand up but Ariana pushed me right back down, now I'm beyond confused. She then crawled onto my lap and leaned close it my ear.

"You're lucky I love you y/n or else I would've beat your ass" she sat up smiling.

"Yeah ok, I'm way more stronger than you" I told Ariana while having a smirk on my face. Her mouth widened and she playfully slapped my face, making sure she did it soft.

"soft" is all I said. Now I should've never said that because Ariana slapped me hard.

"OW! What the fuck ariana?!" I jumped up from the bed causing Ariana to fall on the floor laughing. I started rubbing the cheek Ariana slapped.

"Should've never said soft, now look what happened" she let out a cute laugh. I flipped her off, still rubbing my face.

-

It's now Wednesday . Yesterday was boring, I didn't get to hang out with Ariana because she said she was gonna be busy all day. Me, Eli and Vanessa is chilling at the lunch room table we always sit at.

"So any plans this weekend?" Vanessa asked while playing with her mashed potatoes that was on her tray.

"Party at my place this Saturday" Eli said with no hesitation.

"Damn fast ass" I said causing us all to laugh, the laughing died down when Ariana walked over to us.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?" She sounded like she needed to tell me something important so I nodded my head and followed her.

"Where are we going?" No answer.

She dragged me all the way to a back of the school, where no one goes.

"Why are we all the way over here?" I asked.

"So we can talk in private dummy" she said as she let out a little laugh.

"Ariana we could've just went to the bathroom, not all the way over here" I informed her, she just shook her head.

"Are you still going to the game today?" She asked.

"No" I said plainly.

"Wha-what?" She looked confused, I sighed.

"Ariana look, that Pete guy is a dickhead, I'm not gonna go to some shitty football game just so you two can hang and I'm the third wheel" I said in one breath.

"He's not even a dickhead y/n, he's sweet and nic-"

"Sweet and nice? that's hilarious, 'cause just two days ago he wanted to fight me, damn Grande I thought you was smart enough to see who this dude really is, im gonna head back to the cafeteria" I turned around and walked back to the cafeteria. She had a hurt look in her eyes but she has to know the truth.
_____

My sisters dog ate my last chicken nugget.. Square up bitch 🙂