You can't resist!

Kayla's POV:

I finally got back to the house and slowly headed to the front door I opened the door and so far from what I know no one was home. I headed to my room and opened the door once I was in my room and shut the door I was pinned to the wall. I looked up and saw Ross. There was just one problem we were very close our faces only inches away. His eyes kept going from my eyes to my lips. Our breathing started to pick up and that's when all of a sudden he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back with no hesitation. This is bad I shouldn't be doing this with him. I pushed him away.

Kayla: No Ross we can't do this.

Ross: Why not Kayla look at us we can't resist each other.

Kayla: Still Ross we can't do this, you cheated.

Ross: Kayla that was months ago, listen this, us it's something that won't go away!

He starts to walk closer to me.

Ross: Every time I grab your waste, you take a deep breath.

He grabs my waste.

Ross: Each time I push you up against the wall and start kissing your neck.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck. He stopped which pissed me off since it felt so good. He looked at me then kissed me and we started to make out to the point he picked me up and took to the bed. The night went on as an amazing night. I really didn't want it to feel that amazing but it did and I really missed it. It just sucks how whenever I'm pissed at him and he just makes those small moves, I cant resist him and he can't resist me.