2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since me and Ross talked. I have been staying in a hotel so that I wouldn't have to face him. I went back that night and got some extra clothes when I knew he would be at the studio.

So about a few days ago I found out Rydel was having a baby and I was so happy for her. So today she is having her baby shower. I was getting ready for the baby shower. I decided to wear nice tight skinny jeans and a nice shit with heal boots. I also pack some sneaks and a not so caring shirt to where because we are suppose to play some baseball.

I start to head over there and I start to see the family. I haven't talk to some of them for so long including Stormie she has texted me a lot but I didn't really respond because I was figuring things out. Rydel is basically the only one aware about what had happened within the past two weeks.

As I'm walking over there I notice Ross was already there. I looked over to where everyone was to see if there was a way I can go towards Rydel to say hi and him not to notice me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rydel's voice as she headed towards me and that's when I notice he didn't see me.

Rydel: Hey Kay! You made it!

Kayla: Yeah I did.

I saw her have two pins in her hand.

Rydel: So boy or girl kay?

Kayla: boy.

Rydel: Okay!

Once me and Rydel talked we walked over to Capron and we all talked. I heard my name be called and I knew who it was walking towards us.

Stormie: Kay thank god your alright how are you?

Kayla: Hey mom I'm okay.

I gave her a hug. We talked for a little then we she had to go towards Mark.

Rydel then was going to start the gender reveal. She split both sides up one side for boys one side for girls. I stood next to mom on the boys side so that Ross wouldn't see me. I realized that Jaz was also here and I wasn't surprised so I just put it behind me but then I realized that we were playing baseball right after and that he would of noticed that I've been her the whole time. They completed the gender reveal and it was a boy. Mom must of saw my face before I focused back on the gender reveal cause she aske me:

Mom: Kayla what's wrong I know that look. Are u Okay?

Kayla: Yeah I'm fine mom I'm just gonna take a quick walk.

Mom: Kayla-

Before she could continue I walked a little far from the gender reveal so that people can still see me and I can see them.

Ryland: Hey Kay! I didn't see that you came until I saw you on the boys side I was gonna say hi but you walked away. You okay?

Kayla: Yeah I'm fine Ry. Just a lot going on.

Ryland: You mean Ross.

I looked at him for a second trying to figure out how he knew.

Ryland: Yeah I know Rydel told me everything. She knows we are close Kay. Why didn't you tell me? We haven't seen you in two weeks we were worried.

Kayla: I didn't know how. I haven't see Ross in two weeks and I'm still trying to avoid him including trying to keep my cool cause she's here with him. We broke up that night I left.

Ryland: You could have called me though. Here just hang with me then and if he sees you who cares.

Kayla: Okay. I can do that.

Me and Ryland walked back. About an hour later we walk over to the baseball field. We all got ready and set up. Rydel called me over to her for a second and I was confused on why.

Kayla: What's up

Rydel: Your hanging out with Ry?

Kayla: Yeah. Why?

Rydel: Do you like him?

Kayla: Rydel he is my best friend don't be silly we are just close.

I laughed after I sad that.

Rydel: Yeah right just "close friends"

She put her two fingers quoting close friends

Kayla: Yeah okay anyway it doesn't mean anything he probably thinks the same way. Plus if I liked-

I was cut off by one voice I didn't want to be cut off by.

Ross: If you liked who?

I turn around to look at him then turn back to Rydel.

Kayla: I'll continue this later Rydel.

Rydel: Okay I'll hold you to that.

I walked pasted Ross and went back Towards Ryland. Then the game started.

Authors note: What May happen after the game? Is there feelings between Ryland and Kayla or are the just close friends? Is Ross going to talk to Kayla after the game read on to find out.