Invitation

Hey this is my first story so uhhh... If i do make mistakes please point them out, Thanks!
Rachel POV
I make my way over to my boyfriend and I hand him a white envelope decorated with gold stars. I stare at him as he opens it. I look at his eyes as they scan over the page, I wait until he says something getting worried that he might refuse. "Sure I'll come to your sleepover Rachel!" Finn says with a smile. "Okay! It's tomorrow from 4:00 pm to 11:00 am!" The bell rings, so I walk away to go to my English class.
Nobody POV (also in the choir room)
"Hey guys so this week is..." Mr.Shuester pauses as he writes something on the whiteboard. "Mash-up week! You chose two songs to mash-up then you discuss which mash-up to do in your team!" The choir room burst into noise as the children decide who to have in their teams. "There will be two teams and i will chose captains of" the kids groaned at this but Mr. Schuester carried on regarredless. "and the team that wins will have their mash-up sung at the assembly!"
Uhhh I don't know if they have assemblies so roll with it...
The bell rings just as Rachel got to the front of the class. "Hello everybody, I am here to invite you all to my sleepover the invitations are here so grab them on your way out!"
It probably has many spelling mistakes...I don't know what else to write here so byeeeeee!