• Chapter 1 •

*Ringing*

*Ringing*

*Ringing*

"Hello?"

"Hey Tay! It's me Earth"

"Oh... what do you want?" I said getting up from the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

"Well thanks for the greeting retard, anyways, i have found a new job for you"

"Uhmmm" I hummed while brushing my teeth.

"I'll be at your house in 20 minutes so we can go meet your new boss"

"Okay, but what is the job about?" Putting on a black t-shirt and black jeans i fixed my hair in the mirror.

"You will be a Bodyguard"

"That's great, i'm hanging up" Finally a job in which i can use my boxing skills.

After making some breakfast, just simple toast and a cup of orange juice that was left in the fridge, i started watching some boxing videos on youtube waiting for Earth to get here. Finally after finishing atleast watching 3 matches, Earth was at the front of the apartment.

"Let's go, the boss is very eager to meet you" Just after seeing me, he started walking towards the sidewalk.

"Where is that place?" Let's just say that the past few jobs that Earth got for me where a bit weird, like taking care of pets or as a vet assistant, this guy surely loves animals that much.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you..." He just started walking backwards and looked at me with eyes that said 'If i tell you, please don't kill me'.

"Earth..." Oh please don't tell me my job will be guarding animals...

"You will be the Bodyguard of a brothel called La Rose"

"What... The... Fuck...?" I just stopped walking, trying to process what he just said.

"Well... Work is work Mr. Vihokratana"

"I will not even argue with you" There are some things that Earth does... It makes me want to know how low his IQ is.

"Well, we're already here and that's the boss right there, in front of the building"

I must say that the building in which this brothel is located doesn't look like one, it's fancy and has a classical feeling. We approached the boss at the entrance, he looked like he was in his 40s.

"Hello young man, my name is Victor Martini and i run La Rose"

"Hello Mr. Martini, My name is Earth and this is my friend Tawan. He wants to become a Bodyguard here" They shook hands and i must say that Earth looks just like a human traficker, selling me to a customer.

We kept talking for a while until i heard someone shouting.

"Ohm! Get off me! You're drunk" The guy looked like he was being abused by someone. On a closer look, the guy only had a jacked around him with some black combat boots on.

"Newwie~ Let me see your ass~~~"

"Get off me you drunk bitch!"

"Please Newwwww~"

"No is No!"

I got tired of watching him abuse that guy and rushed over to them, i punched the drunk guy and grabbed the person with the coat on.

"Are you okay?" I asked the guy, he was looking at me with expressionless eyes, two beautiful dark blue orbs.

"Actually... He's my boyfriend you idiot"

What?!??!?!??!

Author Note

Author Note

Hello Everyone! Hope you enjoy this new TayNew book, i will be updating at least 3 times per week.

Please leave me some feedback on how i can improve and have a happy new years everyone ^-^

With alooooot of love ~ ChannieStan <3 ~