THIS IS A REALLY LONG UPDATE

Ok, so if any of y'all are wondering why I was gone for so long.
Someone in the back: No one cares!
Me: then leave.
Someone in the back: *leaves*
Cool so anyways while I was gone I had got my bf right. Well the more I started growing and realizing holy shit I am loving a pathetic manipulative asshole. Now I know of yall are like show bruises show scars he did nothing to you. And you maybe right but that's only the physical aspect. There were some bruises but yet again that was almost 2 years now. But in my head it still scars me to this day and I'll tell you why. When we first started dating you know how some people tell the whole world in the first 3 seconds yeah that didn't happen. It took him 5 months to officially tell all of his friends that we were dating. On the fourth of July,he would not even look at me in the general direction. So I took my trans friend and we walked around holding hands. Yeah I know that sounds petty but that was 4 months of dating. By that time you would have gone on like 7 dates right. Nah I only went with him on 2 dates and both times his mom was there. Now that's just the bad parts but if I try to go to my friends he would follow right behind me because he was afraid I would forget about him. I could never let go of his hand I would complain that my hand would get sweaty and he would tell me that it didn't matter. He didn't want me to cheat so he put a tracking app on my phone. I couldn't take it off. If we were doing something sexual I could only turn him on I was never turned on. His perfect outfit for me was: No bra, No Panties, No shirt, Jacket, and Thin ass leggings, also boots.
First of all that is slutty that was out of my comfort zone. And that is against school dress code and three That school is filled with pervy high school boys. What he would do is if I did break up with him he would let me have my freedom for about idk 3 hours and then call me repeatedly until I answered and he would tell me he was one going to kill himself two walk to my damn house when he live 15 minutes away by car and there's some big ass hills or three call my parents and tell them I smoked against there permission. Now what three means is that I bought any type of smoking drug and smoked it while my parents were gone. I never smiled I never laughed. But the bad thing is I felt safe in his arms. He held me when I was down he made me smile just a little. But if you looked at the big picture he was abusive and mean. I've told y'all about my dad which will come in a minute he would tell me that I was just like my father. He even called the cops on my father. He wasn't even doing anything me and him were talking and he was on the phone he heard my mom blasting her music and thought it was my dad and called the cops. Without my permission. I'm not going to list where all the places I sucked him off because I hated the some of the places I had to do it at. He told me one disturbing fact that scared me and I hate myself for.

Another reason I was gone is because my best friend slash sister had a stepfather he's very childish and funny. He was out on the road and stuff like that and when I get home about a day later for spending the night at her house it's from the stepdad I didn't answer it because it was really late at night. He asked me how I was you know how an old friend talks to you. But things started getting weird mind you he is the age to my father. He asked for pictures of my chest and how he wanted me to cock warm him while he drove. Cock warm means he puts you in a position to ride him and you just sit there but his dick is in you. He wanted me to go on the road with him and have me and him sleep in the same bed. He wanted to eat me out while his wife was gone. He wanted me to come over that next weekend because he would be home. He wanted me to do these things because he thought his relationship was falling apart. Which it wasn't. My boyfriend at the time which was the one up in the top paragraph that it was my fault for him doing this to me. Fist off I have only talked to this man maybe 3 times at max and only simple things like hi hi how are you good ok bye bye kind of convos. He started it on his own. I went to police about him I don't know what has happened as much as the family moved. I still have contact with the girl but not with the adults.

My dad is better he has stopped yelling at me and doing all the bad stuff. He still doesn't  trust me he just kinda gives me a slap on the wrist now but it's fine. There's not a lot to say about my father. But now my mom and are kinda on good terms. But that's all I got I'll try to keep this book running idk.

Bye love yall
If anyone wants to message me find me on insta I updated my username