The Big Brawl

Shays p.o.v 

         Me ,Pookie,Kingston,and killa are walking down the hallway when this ugly as name mmm...... lets Xall her retarded  it will do for RN. So her and her friends walking down the hallway now Td is the last day of sxhool so if she wanna pop we can pop I'm 17 years old don't got time for hoes like TF she think she is. Pookie stars sxreaming down the hallway so this dumb bitkh walks up to me looking me up and down  so  I'm like is there a problem sir.then as soon as she pushed pass me a punxched her in ha fukin head . Then Killa was like that bixth droped to the fucking floor hard ash then mad people started ruining toward us .I.G Pookie new  not to touxh me she saw my faxe all I saw her do was take out ha phone and xall someone and Kingston went with ha. everyone was trying to get me off ha I stood up and spit rite in ha ugly ass faxce and she anit  do shit. All I know is she got all of ha friends to hold and she smaxked me  i'm looking around xuz I  couldn't  BELIEVE THIS HOE HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I dont fukin pull hair but this bitxh hit me so I pulled out ha two front braids out . And then I.G Pookie xalled Davon xuz he pixked me up and xarried  me to the xar . So he like baby I never want to see you hurt she xould have messed up that sexy faxe. I was notXhes all day so I said babe xan you take me to the store when I got to Walmart I got a test then I went home and I did one of the test. 

Davons p.o.v 

       So I go in the bathroom and she tells me the test in negative do I was like Aii then she was like bae can you watch a movie with me!!!!!! so I send yes. Then this girl finna come in the room and put on some fucking to all the boys I loved before. I didn't say nothing I just stay there and watched it with her she didn't even watch it she fell asleep on my chest. Then after a while of scrolling through insta I went to sleep to. (8 hours later) these big ass niggas come bussing in da house to tell me that the ice cream. truck was passing I layed shay on the other side of the  bed I kicked these niggas down the stairs I just threw money off the top of the stairs and these fat ass nigga went running out side.

Pookies pov
so me and Derrick loud ass walked in to Kingston and killa sitting on da damn chair in da livingroom eating mad ice cream. I didn't say nun to them I went up stairs to go see if shay was ok. So I walk in da room and Davon was rubbing her back  I was like tell me when she wake up he was like no doubt.

Derrick pov.

while pookie was in shay room I was doin something romantic fa us.  she went down stairs to get something to eat I put rose petals on the floor leding to the bathroom and in the bed I opened a bottle of champagne and poured it into two  glasses and I had went to Pink and got her some stuff like two weeks ago that's how long I've been planning this . Then I went to bath&bodywork and picked out some perfumes and lotions yesterday when she was at school.Then I turned on some music to lighten the mood.

Pookies pov.
So I was down stairs eating scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from Derrick telling me to hurry up.so I did and he meet me on da stairs with a blindfold and he took my hand then when we reached the room he took it off. I started crying and I'm not really the romantic type like ion know how to be romantic. I turned around and kissed him there was like 10 bags from pink one was full off money the rest had clothes and other stuff. then he handed the four bags from Bath&Bodyworks.

Derrick pov
then I took her to the bathroom were the music was playing. Then I started killing her slowly I undressed her and took my clothes off. we both got in the bubble bath and then stood up over top of me and bent over and I ate her pussy till her legs were weak.   she sat on top of my dick and started throwing it back she was doing all kinds of tricks.  We got out of the bath and I pushed her on to the bed.

Pookies pov

I needed my ass to get fatter so I turned around and arched my ass up to the sky with my face down into the pillow. Then he just started drilling my shit I could feel every fucking inch I could even feel his meat growing inside of me. Then he flipped me over and was pounding my guts my body was so fucking weak I could feel this body shaking then we went to sleep.