part 5

Shays pov.
I woke up in Davons arms I guess he felt me moving so he looked at me and said good morning beautiful and kissed me. I got up and went to the bathroom and got in the shower I did a my hygiene stuff. Then went down stairs and cooked breakfast for everybody. Then here come fat ass Brianna the first one down stairs she smacked my butt and was like is that bacon then she took one of the pieces that was done. After all the food was done me,pookie and Davon was running through the house with pans and banging on them with spoons screaming.  I anit get no sleep cuz of yall and then pookie dumb ass started banging on doors and shit. We all went down stairs eat then Derrick was like I'm still a little full from last night.  Then I was I and-ioop then pookie was like you was finna drown then he said nah i get drown mama's then i was like really niggas people trying to eat.

pookie pov.

I said Davon don't even look ova here cuz everybody knows wen yall be fucking. like you be having her screamin then Kingston started laughing so hard he fell outta the chair we all just started crying laughing.

Kingston pov.
So we all got done eating and I did the dishes. Then I hit simone line and asked if I could take her on a date tn at 10. She said Friday would be better for her. So I said Aii.

Dante pov.
Nobody knows that I'm gay or w.e but its w.e I idc. I think I'm finna tell everyone td though.

                         *Next day*

Shays pov.
So td I'm finna ask everyone do they would they want to move in cuz it's big enough for all of us. So texted the gc LITTLE ASS KIDS🤑😤🤬 It was me,Dante, Davon, simone, Alliah,Ty,Pookie, Kingston, Killa,Imani,and Shania then Pookie added Derrick. Shays typing.....* I'v been thinking yall should all live with me and we could all pay half and half like the Elasticity bill the house bill and other shit like
that .Pookie .......typing * I'm down bae hbu Derrick...... typing * if It makes you happy I'm done baby Dante ...... typing* yessir  Davon..... typing bae you know my answer Simone..... typing*sure Alliah ......typing* yezzz bitch Ty....typing yezzzsir Kingston ..... typing* bet killa ..... typing* Aii
Imani.... typing* yeah sure Shania..... typing..... ight I'm down. Yall all meet me at da house I'm at the mall  though. I left the mall cuz they anit have nun I wanted I went to a shore to get keys made fa everyone then handed him the key I wanted made then his said how many and I said 11. so I got the keys made and I was glad everyone was home so I handed everyone their keys with keychains.

                      *(Next day )

Davon pov
so since there was finna be 11 people in the house we had to make the house a little bit bigger. So I called my nigga rocko he builds house and shit and plus he would do it fa free even though I told shay that I'll see how much he charge. But its finna be a surprise. So we finna start in da main hallway downstairs next week cuz that's wen they  leave to go on our trip  to 🇯🇲 Jamaica fa 29 days so they leave tm morning a 8am.

           LITTLE ASS KIDS🤑😤🤬 

 QUEENSHAY 🤪💓😻   at 4:35pm are  y'all  ready fa tm we going to 🇯🇲Jamaica hose I'm already packed who need something from the store

Mani🐢 at 4:42pm
I need some deodorant

QUEENSHAY 🤪💓😻 at 4:45
I got 10 just incase anyone needed any.

Http_Killa_😤 at  4:52
I'm straight I'm at target and I got everybody new toothbrushes btw.

QUEENSHAY 🤪💓😻  at 4:54
Aii

Girl Bsf🖕🏽🥰😘 at 4:59
can one of yall buy those little mouthwashes

Http_Killa_😤 at  5:03
I got them alrd

NFL//Brother at 5:17
I don't need anything

Kingston🤴at 5:17
I got everything I need

RIGHT HAND🥴 at 5:19
I'm all good

abgriq♨️♨️ at 5:23
I'm straight

Lil Sis👌❤👑 at 5:23
I got everything