King

You were studying by yourself at Illusion, occasionally eating some of their food to keep the brain fueled. Though King found her place at the bar, despite being its owner, she got someone to fill her position as she sat on the other side of your booth, seeing if she can't help her favorite customer.

King: Need help there?

You: Nah, I got a handle on this. Thanks for asking though.

King: So, this is it, huh? Hard to imagine you're gonna be graduating so soon.

You: Yeah, I gotta put in the effort to make sure I go out on a bang.

King: Truer words have never been spoken. Got the university planned out?

You: University of Tokyo. If not that, Kyoto University.

King: Prestigious universities. Though, I'm sure you're a shoe-in, from what you've been telling me anyway.

You: Thanks, King. That means a lot from you.

King: *stands up* Anyway, gonna get back to it. Make sure to take a break every now and then. You got an entire week before finals.

After finishing a bit more on maths and finishing your orders, you eventually went back home to get some rest. All that studying wouldn't be worth it if you were so dead tired. As you were watching TV, you were having one of those moments where you were looking back on your life. You had great friends in Kyo and Iori, who would give you jobs in their respective companies if you could graduate college to prove they didn't practice nepotism, kept one of your childhood friendships going with Rock and managed to rekindle a friendship you thought was dead with Leona.

You didn't have a girlfriend, sure, but you were happy. And being happy is a lot better than having a girlfriend. Though, you did harbor a crush for someone and you were crushing quite hard. Was it anyone at your school? No, but it someone you would see after school; King. Sure you had this crush when you were in middle school, but no other girl has ever captured your heart like she did. Falling in love with King fostered an appreciation for tomboys and King was the queen of them all, mainly because she knew how to fight since she was a bouncer before she was an owner/barista.

You couldn't confess to her, you wanted to make sure you could provide for her. Was that idea kind of sexist? Sure, that much you could admit since she could take care of herself, but that didn't stop you. You had the entire confession planned out, from what you would wear, to where you two would be, to even the time of day. You loved her with your heart and soul and you couldn't wait to confess to her. Though, you didn't know what would happen if she said "no", or worse, she had a boyfriend.

Graduation came and your parents took a break from their job to come and see you at one of your most important days. After the ceremony was over, you went out to celebrate with them and your sister back at home, where you had to change out of your suit and into more comfortable clothes to go out again at a later time with Kyo, Iori, and Rock.

Mom: I just can't believe the time has already come! You've already graduated high school and soon moving onto college!

Dad: You are getting a dorm over there, correct?

You: Yeah, of course.

S/n: Does that mean I get his room?

Mom: No, he's coming back on Christmas.

Dad: Or whenever he runs out of laundry detergent.

You: It's probably the laundry detergent running out first.

Mom: Any other plans for today? You're still kinda dressed up to go somewhere.

You: I'm hanging out with my friends at King's place.