The Fall of the Masters.

Vader, with his lightsaber activated walked through a hall with 2 dead Clones in front of a door to a training hall. When he entered a Clone helmet landed in front of him, he looked down the steps to see a female Human Jedi dual wielding 2 green lightsabers and a pile of dead Clones to her left.

The Jedi stated to the new Sith, "You shouldn't have come here."

Vader answered back, nonchalantly, "Serra, Cin Drallig greatest pupil has come to greet me." He leaped down so he was right in front of her and she crossed her 2 blades with his one. After breaking apart, Serra went for a strike to Vader's left with her right saber, but a quick motion brought his saber up in time to block. The Sith then went for a powerful strike to her center. Luckily, she crossed her blades together to block, but the force of the attack still pushed her legs down. The Jedi pushed both her sabers out to force Vader's back and allow her to regain her footing. She then lunged at Vader and tried for an attack on his right with her left saber this time, only for the Sith to block again with his own saber using both hands to hold it. The Jedi spun around to break out of the hold and tried for another stab on the Sith's left, but again a quick move with his hands to that side brought his saber into contact with hers, knocking her back. Closing in, he tried to cut her in the chest, but she rolled to her left to dodge and then rushed the Sith, going for 2 strikes on both his left and right, individually. Of course, he just moved his saber back and forth to stop all 4 attacks each time. When the last one was stopped on the Sith's right, she went for a head strike with her right saber, but Vader ducked in time. As the Sith put his head back up, Serra attacked with both sabers at once, only for Vader to again stop the attack with his and create another saber lock. After breaking the lock, by adding more power to his attack to push Serra back, Vader flipped his saber around, before trying to strike her in the shoulder, which she blocked by holding her right saber up. The Sith tried again, this time on her right side, but Serra rotated her blade 270 degrees going right to intercept his attack. She then went for a powerful slash to Vader's right with her left, but he broke his hold with her other saber to bring his over in time to stop her attack. When she raised her right saber to attack the Sith, while still in the saber lock, Vader kicked her in the gut with his left foot and knocked her back. As Vader jumped up and got ready to bring his saber down on Serra, she jumped up to the walkway above to dodge. Vader's saber dung into the floor, before he pulled it out and jumped up to where Serra was. The Sith came at her with a slash on her left, cutting the nearby pillar, but she leaped back and then used the Force to break the rest of the pillar out and throw it at the Sith, but Vader just Force Pushed it back at her. Once it slammed into her, she lost of sabers and fell from the walkway back to the floor below, slamming into the ground and then getting her back crushed by the pillar, she laid their now one with the Force. Vader leaped down to her and started walking up the steps on the other side of the room towards the other door.

In another hallway, Shaak Ti's group came moving, despite coming into contact with a squad of 25 Clones shooting at them. The 7 good Clones had managed to stun 5 of the Clones but then 2 of them were shot and killed. The last Temple Security Guard managed to kill a Clone with a headshot, but the Clone right next to him rushed up and shot the Guard in the chest. Shaak Ti and the 2 Padawans; a male Mon Calamari and a female Human, were deflecting blast, with the Padawans each killing a Clone this way. As a Clone got close while shooting, Shaak Ti slashed him across the chest, she then Force Pushed 5 of the Clones into the back wall, knocking them out. By that back wall a group of Younglings, consisting of Petro, a Human; Katooni, a Tholothian; Byph, an Ithorian; Ganodi, a Rodian; Zatt, a Nautolan; and Gungi, a Wookiee, and Gascon and his D-Squad of Droids, came out of the right hallway. The group used their lightsabers to cut the Clones in the feet, taking down 8 of the Clones. Then Gungi and Katooni both used the Force to each slam a Clone into the wall on their right. While the last Clone was rammed by both QT and U9 using their rocket boosters to slam him into the wall too.