(Clover) Homophobes

This happened on Friday; it is Tuesday when I am writing this.

Background~ There are three people in this story: me, Sh (RodBraman), and C, your resident jackas- I mean homo-- and transphobe.

  Story~ We were in line for recess, not being quiet because we're rEBeLs and Sh leans forward to whisper something in my ear. I can't remember what she said because I literally have the working memory of a bee (and the ears of a deaf person but we don't talk about that), but it was something about the LGBTQ+ community.

  And C stares at us in horror and when I ask, "What?", he says- "She was talking about innapropriate things." She was just making an LGBTQ+ joke (I think), so I assume that he misheard what she said, which- side note- she whispered it for a reason, why was he eavesdropping.

  "What did she say?" I challenge him because I'm too violent for a peaceful ending to this.

  "I can't say," he replies. And then [insert whatever he said to Sh lol idk]

  Her answer is: "LGBT+"

  This is what really pisses me off.

  He gasps and says (overdramatically, might I add), "That's bad!"

  Sh, bless her heart, challenges him because we are very violent peeps. "Really? Well I'm a lesbian and she's pan." She points at me.

  Then, 'cause I'm a pain, I immediately pipe up saying, "Demipanromantic."

  She rolls her eyes at me and as we turn back to him, he has that look on his face like I'm telling.

  *literal facepalm*