three

CHAPTER THREE

it has been over three weeks since the boy with the boyfriend last visited euphoria - not that hoseok was counting or anything, and he now found himself stood in front of his mirror, preparing to go out to a meal with seokjin and his boyfriends along with a friend he decided to invite too no matter how much hoseok attempted to protest. (you can never have too many friends were seokjins exact words before shoving a breadstick down the youngers throat and moving on.)

so now hoseok was sat awkwardly at this stupid couples dinner, awaiting the arrival of seokjins friend. he ate the small rolls provided that sat in the middle of the table, his eyes scanning the menu looking for something that was actually a full meal rather than a fancy decorated plate.

"ah! jimin, you're here. is this your boyfriend?" seokjin stood up, greeting his friend.

and hoseok looked up, glancing at the pretty boy and the boy next to him, immediately doing a double take when he made eye contact with the same feline eyes from three weeks ago.

"yes! min yoongi." jimin giggled cutely, taking a seat beside seokjin. hoseok glanced around the table. namjoon was beside seokjin, hoseok was beside namjoon and jimin was the other side of seokjin meaning the only available seat was-

"hey pretty boy."

a raspy voice hit the side of hoseoks neck. he shivered slightly, the warm breath contrasting against his cold skin before his miles awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"where's jeongguk?" jimin asked causally, eyes scoping the menu. the petite boy hadn't even noticed hoseok yet, his attention fully on seokjin.

"he couldn't make it. that's why hoseok stepped in for him so we wouldn't have to cancel the reservation." seokjin explained, gesturing over to the sun kissed boy who sunk lower into his seat as jimins eyes landed on him.

"oh."

then jimins eyes were back onto the delicacies being listed in front of him. yoongi grunted slightly, elbowing his boyfriend to get his attention. jimin side eyed him, raising an eyebrow.

"that was rather rude don't you think?" yoongi mumbled loud enough for both jimin and hoseok to hear. "i believe you should probably introduce yourself."

jimin scoffed a little. "he owns a sex shop yoongi. I'm not going to introduce myself to him."

hoseok looked down in shame. this was the problem. he owned a shop that sold forbidden things. so what. but some people seemed to use it as a label on hoseok, judging him as some sex maniac or some creepy guy who enjoys looking at plastic penis' all day.

"seokjin owns the store. so does namjoon. and jeongguk. you don't have a problem with them." yoongi pointed out. clearly stating a valid point.

"yes. but i know them three. plus they haven't had their greedy eye on you since the moment you walked in. sex shop oweners tend to get around."

a loud scraping sound alerted the whole table, as hoseok flung down his napkin, smiling awkwardly."i-i need the t-toilet."

and with that, the small boy was gone. he sighed entering the small bathroom at the back of the restaurant. he glanced at his reflection, dark under eyes and a thin face gazing back at him. he splashed his face with water, gasping as he looked back up, his eyes connecting with none other than min yoongis.

"jimin-"

"it doesn't matter." hoseok cut him off immediately, a forced smile present on his lips. "I'm over it. let's head back. unless you're not finished?"

yoongis eyes scanned over the younger, the pink lips, the brown, sparkly eyes and that adorable squishy nose. he licked his lips, moving towards hoseok, a hand automatically sliding up the boys arm to rest gently on the crook of his neck.

hoseok automatically looked terrified. this was the most human contact the boy had received in years. and it was by a taken man. but he couldn't deny the way his stomach twisted and turned as yoongi slipped his other hand onto the youngers petite waist, leaving it there to send hoseok wild.

"i'm not done." yoongi breathed out, his chest rising up and down heavily. only a few touches, and hoseok was sending him insane.

"fuck i'm definitely not done."