Prologue

Izuku POV
It still feels like it was just yesterday, even though it was 8 years ago. When I found two blue crystals, and when I touched them both and they both came out, Brighid. A beautiful woman with a well developed body, and thigh length aqua blue hair, with two hair buns on both side of her head, and I'm sure they were on fire, wearing a blue dress that looked like it was from 4000 years ago, and that dress was very revealing that made me blush like crazy, arm length gloves and thigh high boots that look like their made out of flames, and two swords that look like rappers with an extremely beautiful designs on them at her sides. And the second one was a male, with very black skin with light blue lines on his face, and he was wearing an outfit that consisted of a black jumpsuit a white coat with gold and light blue highlights, and energy tubes and looked to be from the same era as the woman, and he was wearing a white helmet with an unusual design for it, and his name Aegaeon, and he looked like he had a futuristic katana by his side.

 And the second one was a male, with very black skin with light blue lines on his face, and he was wearing an outfit that consisted of a black jumpsuit a white coat with gold and light blue highlights, and energy tubes and looked to be from the sa...

(Brighid)

(Aegaeon)

(Aegaeon)

When they noticed me they gave very pleasant smiles on their face, and the woman asked me if I was their Driver, after I asked her what she was talking about, I just answered her question with a yes. I then lead them to my apartment where after explaining everything that Brighid and Aegaeon told me to my mother, who was completely shocked to see such a beautiful woman bringing me home. After she calmed down, she was more than happy to welcome Brighid and Aegaeon into our family.

Three weeks later, after getting Brighid's and Aegaeon's rooms all set up, we Got a visit from a girl with cat-like ears, silvery-grey bob cut hair with two pigtails on either side of her face tied up with two gold colored ribbons She was wearing a yellow jumpsuit with some white attachments that have some gold highlights, a brown belt with gold attachments and three daggers, white boots with some red highlights and Gold accessories, plain white gloves, and a white hood with red highlights, and her outfit looks like it was from the same era as Brighid's dress, and Aegaeon's suit. Her eyes were as big and as beautiful as cat's eyes, and were a beautiful shade of ember gold. And she has quite the spirit on her when she introduced herself.