Chapter 3: What It Takes to Be a Hero: Part 1

Previously...

All Might can be seen landing on top of a skyscraper as Poppi got off his leg and transforms back to her Alpha form, and was running around on the rooftop with arms flapping up and down laughing with a smile on her face. "HAHA! THAT FUN AGAIN PLEASE!" Poppi shouted to the sky with excitement plastered in her voice. "That was very reckless my dear." All Might told Poppi with his back to her. "Start banging on the door. I'm sure someone will come to let you in." All Might says to Poppi as he begins to walk away.

Poppi so stopped running around as she remembered her question she needs to ask All Might about. "WAIT! All Might! Poppi still have question to ask!" Poppi called out to the #1 hero as he continued to walk to the edge. "I'm sorry Poppi. But I've got a schedule to keep." All Might said as he waved goodbye to Poppi as he got ready to take off. "But Poppi has question about All Might's severe injury!" Poppi screamed at All Might as he stopped when she mentioned his injury as he quickly turned around to look at her. 'How the hell did she find out about it?!' All Might thought you himself as he continued to look at her with a very shocked expression on his face.

(3rd POV) Present Time...

All Might continue to stair at Poppi in shock as he soon recomposes himself, as he turns around to face her as he is looking at her with a somewhat stoic expression. "May I inquire how you know about my injury?" All Might asked Poppi in a neutral tone with a little bit of concern and worry in his voice. "Poppi can tell such thing thanks to upgrade Poppi got last month, allows Poppi to scan others for injuries and any health problems, and when Poppi scanned All Might, Poppi's system went haywire, all over board. So Poppi ask again: how All Might get such severe injury?" Poppi said as she didn't break eye contact with All Might as he begins to sweat a little bit as he stairs directly at her, with an uncomfortable silence falls upon them both as a small gust of wind blows by, kicking up some dust between the two of them.

After a while, All Might signed as steam started to come off his body. Poppi's expression soon became one of curiosity and shock, as she saw the steam coming off of All Might, and soon enough she saw All Might deflated into a very skinny man with shaggy hair and clothes that were a bit to big for him. "*sign* I gotta say I wasn't expecting anyone to find out about my injury that easily." All Might said as he looks at his left hand with a down casted look. He then turned his attention back to Poppi as she continues to stair at him in curiosity. He then sit down and looked at Poppi with a serious expression. "Now, I'm counting on you to not tell anyone about what you're about to see Poppi, not even your friends, or your Driver. This secret must never see the light of day." All Might said with a very serious voice, as Poppi leans forward getting even more curious about what All Might is saying.

All Might then looked directly at Poppi with a very serious expression. "Now, I'm counting on you to promise me that you aren't going to tell anyone about what you're about to see got. No strangers, no civilian, no villain, no one must know about this, not even the people you trust the most, ok?" All Might said to Poppi with a serious tone as he lifts his shirt revealing a very serious wound on the left side of his abdomen, all pink and still healing. Upon seeing the wound, Poppi leaned back with her arms flapping up and down very fast in shock and horror of how serious the wound is.

 Upon seeing the wound, Poppi leaned back with her arms flapping up and down very fast in shock and horror of how serious the wound is