Prologue

There may be cussing… This story is dedicated to: QueenEliza_1103

"Haha! I finally bought you, muah[1]!" A girl exclaimed excitedly kissing the book. Before making her way back home by crossing the traffic lights.

[1]: Kissing noise

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Move out of the way!"  Someone roared out to her and with the girl's unexpectedly quick reflexes she jumped away to the pavement and into safety, standing on her own two feet, crouched down like a sumo wrestler.

"HAHA! You won't get me this time truck san!" She mocked, before walking back towards her home as it was getting darker by every moment.

"Well well, look who it is? A cute girl walking in the streets alone." A gruff voice spoke out as he walked out from the dark with his acquaintance behind him like a gang.

"Are ya'll from a gang?" She asked like a curious child, keeping up an innocent facade. "Of course we are. We are from the Black skull gang." He proudly announced as she sweatdropped mentally.

Her thoughts: Like are you suppose to expose your gang name out openly, especially to a child who could tattle on you to the police anytime?

"And now we'll kidnap you since you saw us." He announced with a smirk pointing at me, "Hey! That's not fair you were the one who initiated the talk so I'll kidnap you!" She exclaim back with a light tantrum.

"Hah! You kidnap us? Dream on kiddo, so the easy way or the hard one?" He mocked before asking her with a lust-filled smile making the girl shudder in disgust.

She than shut her eyes tight thinking about what she should do in this current situation but the gang took it as a sign that she was afraid of them. "Aww~ Is the little girl scared? Don't worry come to big brother." He mocked, smiling triumphantly at her expression.

She then opened her eyes into a narrowed expression towards them and shot a glare at them filled with malice and blood lust, they flinched and gulped, sweating uncontrollably infront of her as the 'leader' (The guy talking to her)  stutter. "H-how can you do this method?"

"Before kidnapping me, I must have you know that… We'll have to do this the hard way." She smirked, cracking her knuckles as she slowly walked towards them.

"D-don't mess with me kiddo! You're just a weak girlie! Go and get her boys!" He roared out angrily as his face went red, "Alright, I can't wait to do this." She murmured licking her cherry pink lips sadistically.

Her Pov

His lackeys dashed towards me trying to tackle me down with their arms out, thinking I wouldn't be able to dodge them. Which I dodged every single one of them, resulting in them to loose their momentum and fall on top of each other like a pile of corpses their limbs tangling with one another.

The leader still in front of me as he grumbled "Those idiots! Can't even take care of a girl." Before he took out a pocket knife. "Ooh fancy~" I replied with an intrigued expression.

He dashed towards me slashing the knife down at me, watching his movements I dodged all his attacks swiftly and effectively. Making him stumble at times by kicking his calf.

"You bitch!" He roared out angrily, slashing at the knife down at me randomly. I got enough with his stupid pathetic attacks and decided to end it by punching him at his face when he striked down at me.

He flew back and fell onto the floor with a loud thump, I walked closer to his body and squat down peering at his face. "Ooh~ Sorry I cracked your nose, and I don't think you can open your right eye for awhile." I say inspecting his face.