Eloise x Lactose-Chan

((ok first thing bitches, this was written by me and my homie Liz
Essantial))
plus abuse warning, if you dont like that shit or get disturbed by it, then dont read

(part written by liz)
Eloise panted, she had just consumed some cheese, and didn't take her lactose pill.
Looking down at her Baku-shrine she didn't even noice her bedroom door opening.

"Lactose-Chan!" Eloise squeaked, seeing her abusive lover walk through the door.

"I sense someone not taking her pills~" Lactose-Chan cooed, as she reached for her bat. Eloise bit down on her lip, hoping to muffle her incoming scream. Thats when the bat was swung.

"Mmhh!" Eloise tried to say, as Lactose swung again.

"What did you say baby? Questioned Lactose, in a husky voice. Eloise's eyes were brimming with tears, as she tried to find anything that could stop Lactose-Chan. Thats when her eyes fell on a single unwrapped lactose pill.

(part written by me)
Eloise then went in to reach for the pill, when Lactose-Chan swung her beat again.

"EAT THE PILL HOE" LACTOSE-CHAN SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER

In the pain and tears, Eloise took her lactose pill.
When the window broke.

It was the po po and they arrested Lactose-Chan for ABUSE

Eloise then whipped a nae nae in her now peaceful life.

or was it 👀👀👀

(again this was written by me and my homie liz, and eloise was not harmed in the writing of this. this is for entertainment purposes you ratty ass toes.)

)