onision

wow. woOoOoOw. WOW. SO you guys are SO INTO yourselves, like, you are SO committed to CENSORING innocent people that you're just gonna go and try to get my patreon DELETED now. oh, you have an OPINION of me, so you're just gonna try and RUIN my entire career. REALLYmmmmIS THAT what you're GOING to DO? OH i'm SORRY, the FBI never SHOWED UPHHHOH IM Sorry the cOPS ARE ALL ABOUT ONION BOY because TURNS OUT didn't break a single hhhLAW !!! SO WHAT DO WE DO??? OwhHhahwhwhH WELL our opinions have been invalidated SO many times of him tHAT we're gufnfnfha disable HISP ATREON. Woaowowe.. wow you would really do that??? YOU WOOULDREALLYDO THAT???? GHHHHHHNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!! Slurp... You TRIIIIED TO DO THE FBI BUT IT DIDNT HHHWORK!!!! YOU TRIED TO DO THE PO-LICE,,, DIDNT WOoRK?!! So, instead... you resorts to the PAYCHECK!!!.?.!. AND yOU GOT IT!!! HHHYOU GOT IT!!!! ALL MY PATRONS HAve been gggrrrDELETED... hnnhhh.. are you HAPPY HNNNNOW????! aaaaaaAAaaaaaIH!! IFHDHJDHDHDHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HNNNNFHHFGFH!!!! Is tHis wHat yOu wAnt HuUuUh???? Is this whAt Uou waNana TOTAL MELTdOoOown.!.!.!??? YA LIKE... kombucha??? I lUuuUuurve KombUcha!!! wuUuUu!!! WUUuuhHhh!!! WoOoOoowh!!! OOOH!! DriNks like PEE And smells even WORSE.... OooooH!!! OOOOOH!!!! ooOoOh!! WUUUOHHH!! wuuuuhhhh my patreonsdeleted.... wuUuUuUg my paTreon!!! UUuUu.. UUUUUU....!!! WhaT AM I GONNA DO... WHWHWHATAMIGONNADONOWWWW.,, WHAMGONNBLUUU... MruuUuUh,,, MRUUUUUUUH,,, MrruuUUuwHATAMIGUNNADO.....WHATAMIGO NA DO.. I'm cOVERED in KOMBUCHA and i have NO MORE PATREON uWaaWwWaaAAAAhhahayyhuhuHUHHLUUUGHUhghHkugh... YOU DID THIS TOHMEEEE.. ALL oF YOUUUU..