I forgot!

After donnie finished all his tests on me his data was filled to the brim, i was in total able to change into 15 animals some common like a common house cat and others exotic like a puma.

he asked me how i ran into so many mutants but even though i trusted them if they found out about that place . . i was worried they wouldn't let me go out ever again, sure its not a place a girl my age should go to but most girls my age cant turn into 15 animals and live with a family of ninjas let alone handle a weapon.

i let out a sigh as i leaned back into the couch when i got a call, "huh? . . . hello, (y/n) here what is it?".

"Sup squirt i haven't seen you in a while wanna hang out at the pit?", it was Jason.

"uhh i don't think I'll be abl-". "Come On your not chicken are you!", Oh No He Didn't!.

"grr . . i-i'll be there in 30", i hung up feeling mad. ' when's the last time i fought in the ring . . like a week right so should i actually go . . wait go? WAIT MR.MURAKAMI!!'.

I bolted up off the couch Going to the Dojo, "u-uhh h-hey so you know how i was living on the surface", i said looking a bit pale.

"yeah what about it?", Raph said in a huff from beating up the dummy while leo was meditating.

"w-well i kinda need to show my face . . well more like announce my presence", they were confused and came closer.

"what do you mean?", Leo asked with a raised 'eye brow'. "i was living with a nice old man and well i didn't tell him i would be out this late and i need to tell him im ok . . i would call but hes blind", i said as i gathered my jacket and weapon heading to the exit.

"whoa whoa wait just one second, your not leaving by your self here princess", Raph said grabbing a hold of my hand.

"Raphs right were going with you, if he took care of you we want to thank him", Leo smiled sweetly.

"Are We Going Out?!?", Mikey yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes~ could you get Donnie and the others". he nodded going off happily.

"so how did he find you?", Leo asked.

"i got hungry and asked to work for food he of course thought it was odd for a ten year old to be out, so when i told him what happened he took me in no questions asked", i smiled thinking back to what happened all those years ago. "he's like a grandfather to me".

"are we going to the noodle shop?", Casey said as he walked over to us. "yup with everything thats happened i totally forgot about going back . . and theres something else i want to do before i come back to live here", i grinned mischievously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 15

sorry for the late updates, enjoy the double update and hope you love the story.

Leo:" and what did we learn Author-chan?"

author:"have better time management . ."

Donnie:"and?"

author:"make them ahead of time so people don't think Im dead?"

Raph:"and?"

author:*sweats* "and . ." *bow's in front of reader* "im sorry I was gone for so long!"

Mikey:"dont bully her, she tries her best" *gives author head pats*