Book 1|2 I'm Dead ?

Veronica pov

I woke up with my head throbbing , what the hell happened to me , the room was dark no light making it brighter. I touched my neck , and realized it was dried up blood on there.

Then I remembered the dream that I had , I met a vampire , a fine one at that. He slapped me , and I well I slapped him back. I started smelling the dried up blood again , huh that's weird.

Why did it smell so amazing , wait what the hell I thought , no it can't be true I thought it was a dream. Suddenly the door was slammed open , and the dude I saw from my dream was there , holding a bleeding human.

She was crying , omg she was crying , " you have 24 hours to feed or you will die " the mysterious Vampire said. I looked at him like he was crazy I'm not gonna kill anybody , but she does smell amazing.

" No get her away from me " I said while turning my head , " love do as I say or I will kill you for real " the mysterious Vampire said with venom in his voice.

" You didn't tell me to do anything ? " I said while turning my head back around , then suddenly my head started throbbing again.

The smell of the blood filling my nostrils again , " kill the human " the mysterious Vampire said again , suddenly I was doing it. It couldn't have been on free will , it didn't make any sense , Why was this happening. " What did you do to me ? " I asked while letting go of her neck.

" I didn't compel you love , I would know , what's your name ? " The mysterious Vampire asked , " Veronica , you ? " I asked while staring at his face , Gosh he's beauty.

" Ace , and how did you know to bite me Veronica ? " Ace asked , well shit I don't know , " instinct , you bite me I wanted to bite you " I said while smiling.

" Are you lying to me love ? " Ace asked while staring at me studying me curiously , " I would never lie to you " I said while blurting out , and holding my mouth shut. Why the hell did I just say that , what is wrong with me. Of course I would lie to him , but this is crazy , he basically kidnapped me.

He started laughing at me , " you'll never lie to me right ? " Ace asked while holding one raised eye brow. " right " I responded still trying to figure out what's going on with me , gosh I hate twilight.

" Veronica kiss me " Ace asked , or did he command me , wait is this another test. Wait why am I standing up ? He has to be compelling me , gosh when everyone said I should watch vampire diaries that's what I should of did.

When I got up I was in front of Ace. I placed my hands around his neck , but he was still studying me , just one stare from him made me want to go weak. I'll just have to shock him out of his faze.

I leaned in , brushing my lips on to his , it's not like we were French kissing. He slowly was taking his time to kiss me back , I kissed him taking my time too , he didn't respond for about at least 5 seconds. But when he did my need to kiss him got stronger. Why am I kissing him again ?

He was weird , you ever saw somebody kiss somebody with their eyes open. Well when Ace did it I really , really wanted him. I pressed myself closer to him , I just had this need to be near him.

Oh right there's something clearly wrong with me , he started moving his hands threw my hair , then my waist , then my ass oh he has no shame. I broke the kiss before I got to carried away , " why did I kiss you when I didn't want to " I asked while blushing.

" Here's the thing Love , I think your sired to me " Ace said while smirking , " I'm dead aren't I ? " I ask so confused. " I thought when you die you go to heaven or hell , but I'm still on earth ew " I said while shaking my head.

[To be continued]