Book 1|8 My kidnappers

Veronica pov

I woke up in a room with the Windows open , while the sun shined through. Wait the sun shined through , there trying to kill me , I started panicking , do they not know what I am.

I started backing away from the lights towards the door , it has to be Ashton , how did I get here.

" Ashton she is beautiful " Some dude with Brown eyes , and black hair said while staring at me.

" I know I'm Beautiful , where am I ? " I asked while standing up , this is madness , all of it.

" your in the king and queens dungeon " he said while smiling at me , the hell is wrong with witches , and warlocks.

" What do they want with me ? " I asked slightly confused , I've never met them a day in my life.

" well um you see Veronica well " the brown eyed dude started but then was cut off.

" they hate your parents " Ashton said while laughing , and cutting his kidnapping friend off.

" who are my parents ? " I asked confused , my parents knew them what the hell.

" I can't tell you that love " Ashton said , " then what was the whole point of telling me that ? " I asked annoyed.

I hate when people do that , they act like there in a movie. " Veronica you will find out I promise you that " Ashton said while smiling at me.

" Stop smiling , you just kidnapped me , and now your giving me the your gonna die smile " I said while laughing , omg I'm gonna die.

" Veronica I was once in love with you , why would I kill you " Ashton said while dropping his smile.

" because you was in love with me " I said in disbelief , to think I was gonna give him my virginity.

" well least you know " Ashton said while laughing , did he I know he didn't.

I hope he die , like really bad , I hope a bus hit him. Men aren't shit , I'm gonna go gay watch.

" So what are y'all names ? " I asked curiously , they looked at me like I was crazy " Oh come on guys you kidnapped me , and it doesn't look like Im going anywhere " I said while smiling.

" Not you Ashton were just gonna call you , " fake death " , oh and don't talk to me again " I said while smiling , and letting the boys speak now.

Ashton laughed , and stepped out the room. " I'm Edward , that's Roger , and that's luke " Edward said while smiling.

" Okay be honest with me , do you think I'm gonna die ? " I asked curiously , I just wanna know so bad.

" I don't know Veronica , this was all Ashtons idea " Luke said while smiling at me.

" Oh , well I'm glad I met you guys " I said while smiling back , " we probably would of been friends. " I said while laughing , sike.

Out of nowhere the door was slammed open , we all turned are heads at the door to see who entered.

" Veronica " some dude with glasses said , he looked old , I'm pretty sure we've never met.

[To be continued]