*Chapter 6*

Louise...

So yeah Harry and I have been dating for a month already. I ran away from home or shall I say prison as it felt like it, about a month and like two weeks ago.

Harry took me out to see a bunch of places. He took me on dates and then we started to date. So it's been a month and we decided since rumors are going around about us, to just say it now.

We also decided to tell about my abusive father and well they caught him and turns out he wasn't my real father after all. I was kidnapped with my mum and my dad had passed away due to being killed by this guy that took me.

So he will be in jail for the rest of his life from that and all the other crimes. So now I'm not afraid to tell about my relationship with Harry. I'm just afraid of the hate.

We were in the car, well Limo, with the other boys from One Direction and I started to shake as we got closer and closer. Harry noticed and grabbed my hand. He whispered in my ear. ''It's gonna be alright love. They will love you." I just hope he's right.

*At the interview*

Harry pov..

We were sat down on the stage in front of a group of fans and paparazzi. The interviewer has asked the other guys questions and then it was me. Stacy, the interviewer, turned to me.

Stacy- So Harry who is this beautiful young lady?

Louise blushed and hid her face into my chest. I chuckle.

Harry- this is my girlfriend!

I smile.

Stacy- well anyone have questions for this?

I groan.

(Questions in bold
Answers in italic)

How long have you been dating?
A month

How did you meet?
A concert

Was it your concert?
Yes

Your dating a fan?
It's not like that!

What is it like?
That's not anything to say it's personal!

Did you have sex and just started dating is that it?
NO I'm not the type of person to just sleep around with someone I just met! And it's none of your business about my sex life anyways! You should worry about your own life and not worried about what's happening in mine! Okay. I said it's personal so it's personal but that does NOT mean it has to do with sex!

I yell angrily. They are basically calling me a man whore. One time, they said I can't count how many times I've slept with girls on both my hands. Well that's true kinda because I only use one hand not both but whatever!

Is your girlfriend comfortable with being with you?

What?

I mean after all these woman you have been with how does she feel about it all?

I look over at her and she gets up and runs off stage. "You people are ask sick! Get some help! Get a life will ya!" I run off stage and out the back door as I'm sure that's where she went.

I run a bit faster and she stops. She takes off her heels and starts to walk better. Her head is hung low. I sigh. I run to her catching up and I hug her from behind. I rest my head on her shoulder. I kiss her cheek. ''It's not true. Nothing of what they say is true. I won't lie to you. I will never lie to you. I love you Louise and if you don't believe me than I don't care I'm not letting you go.'' I say. She turns around in my arms. Tears in her bright blue eyes. I love her eyes. They change with what she wears and how she feels, it's so cute.

I stare into her eyes. ''I know Harry. I believe you. I guess I just got scared. I'm scared you will leave me one day.'' She says looking into my eyes as a tear falls. I like this, she's not afraid to cry in front of me like other girls.

I wipe her tears and kiss her nose. She smiles slightly. ''I will never leave you. I promise.'' I say and kiss her lips.

I decided to post it now even though i write it coming home i didn't finish writing it but i just finished and well i hold you like it!!
Good night/ morning/afternoon love you all!! I'm going to sleep sooo yea night!!

Please comment and vote!
I wanna hear or shall i say read your thoughts!!

I might update tomorrow!

I love you guys!! Xx