*Chapter 7*

Louise...

It's been a week since we have come out and we've been having a few problems. I would be followed around and mobbed by fans, it's bad. I can't really go anywhere. Right now Harry and I are cuddled up finishing up a movie in bed.

"Hazza?" I ask and he hums a yes. "We need food." I say as the movie ends. "Like shopping?" I nod and say yes. "Wanna get ready and go. The guys brought me new disguises!" He says lifting his head off my chest looking at me smiling wide. I giggle. "Okay let's go!" I say and we go through everything and get dressed.

"Done!" He says and I come out done myself. I look at what he's wearing and laugh. He has his hair in two pigtails and has on black leggings and baby blue dress that flares out. I shake my head at him "Just wear flates not heels or sneakers please." I say laughing.

He laughs and looks at my outfit. I chose a cap and tucked my hair in it. I have on baggy pants and a large sweater with sneakers.

"You look adorable princess!" He says and I blush. "I'm not a princess I'm a dude Harriet." I laugh at the name I gave him. "Psh whatever Lou." He says. "Don't confuse me and your boo now love, don't want Louis to get mad that I stole his girl." I wink and laugh along.

I grab his hand and we walk out after I put make up on him and a fake mustache on myself. We get into a different car than usual and go to the store.

We have almost everything in half an hour. "Okay so we need to get the frozen stuff babe." I tell him. He nods and pushes the cart, me walking next to him and a lady stops us.

"Wait there's something wrong here." She says quietly and looks up at us. "Can one of you help me here? I can't reach that." She points and I grab it since she's really short and I'm taller. "There you go ma'am." I say in a manly voice. I took drama/acting so it's easy. "Thank you kind sir. You have a wonderful husband here, he's a keeper " She says to Harry and he nods as she walks away. We start laughing and then finish our shopping.

"Well that was something." He says as we put the bags in the car. I put the last bag in and look up at him. "Yea mostly funny." I giggle. He smiles. "I love you." He says and kisses my lips softly. "I love you more baby." I say against his lips and he smiles and we kiss a little deeper. We pull away as someone walks by starring at us giving us odd looks.

We get into the car and drive home holding hands.

Just a filler sorry!