🄰🄻🄸🄲🄴 🅃🄾 🄰🄻🄸🄲🄴

1st Alice was interesting girl but she failed to end the game. She died because she was drowning in the lake of Endless Tears.

So we picked the 2nd Alice after her. She was a high school at that time. She was also interesting but she also died. She drank the poison of 1st Mad Hatter.

All we wanted to end the game, so we picked another Alice the third. She was a little girl who similar to the first Alice. We thought she was the first Alice's little sister. She was foolish to think that she would trust anyone in Underworld. She was killed by her best friend.

That time, The White Rabbit picked the fourth Alice. 3rd While Rabbit was the one brought the new Alice. They were together and then fall in love but everyone were jealous of their loves. So the 4th Alice is also a failure because her body were ripped apart along the White Rabbit.

Alice, Alice, Alice, they are foolish human beings.

The fifth Alice is a bit different from other Alices we picked. She solved every games we made but in the end, she was killed by the 6th Cheshire Cat because she failed to solve the last game. She was close but she also a failure.

The sixth Alice was a bit stupid and a bit show off. We hate her personality but at least, we had a new Alice.

...

Of course, she was a failure as well.

The seventh was also a failure.

The eighth was also a failure.

The ninth was also a failure.

The tenth was also a failure.

The creator was bored of these Alices. They were boring humans to the creator.

The 11th was also a failure.

The 12th was  also a failure.

The 13th was also a failure.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, WHY ISN'T ENDED YET?

The 14th was also a failure.

The 15th was also a failure.

The 16the was also a failure.

The 17th was also a failure.

The 18th was also a failure.

The 19th was also a failure.

The 20th was also a failure.

WHY, WHY, WHY ARE THEY STUPID?

JUST END THIS GAME ALREADY.

WE ARE BORED OF IT NOW.

The 21st, 22nd, 23rd were also failures.

SAME DEATHS ALL OF OVER AGAIN.

THEIR DEATHS ARE SIMILAR TO THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD ALICES.

24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th