🅆🄴🄻🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄱🄰🄲🄺 🄰🄻🄸🄲🄴

My mother used to read me Alice in Wonderland every nights when I was little.

I was fascinated by it, how Alice went to an adventure to unknown yet interesting place.

The characters are weird and funny.

The White Rabbit, The Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter, The March Hare, The Dormouse, The Tweedle Dum, The Tweedle Dee and The Queen of Heart are the characters in the book.

Because I was reading Alice in Wonderland, I suddenly had a nightmare of a girl, drowning in the endless abyss of the sea. I felt that I was drowning myself like her to the endless abyss. I felt her sufferings. Everything.

EVERYTHING.

How she move her body in the water. I do the same.

I have hard time to breathe since I am still in the sea. I can't breathe and it's painful that I can't feel the air. No matter how much longer I swim to the surface, I felt like something were pulling me back to the dark void.

Before I knew, I was dead, letting my body flowing in the sea.

Soon then, I heard voices.

"The Alice is dead."

"What a shame."

"What a foolish girl."

Soon after that, I wake up.

Every nights, I dreamed another girl and her name is also Alice.

She also died and I experienced her pain as well when she drank the poison.

Another Alice appears in my dream. She was stabbed by her friend.

Another Alice appear. Her body were ripped apart.

Another Alice.

Another Alice.

Another Alice.

More Alice.

More Alice.

Another Alice died once more.

A N O T H E R  A L I C E  died again.

A N O T H E R  A L I C E died again.

Just how many deaths I need see in my dream?

I'm sick of it.

Because of that nightmares I get every nights, I can't sleep peacefully.

I'm tired....

———-

"Alice."

I heard a voice.

"Alice."

I hear it again.

"Alice."

I start to groaning loudly as I hold his head with both of my hands.

"Alice."

My hands slowly moves down to my ears and covers it tightly. I have tried my best to not listen that voice but it's useless as I am expected.

"Alice."

I am not Alice, I never will be Alice.

"Please just leave me alone...." I whispered angrily.

I snapped my eyes open as I panted heavily and I can feel my body is getting hot from the sweats. "It's hot..." the first thing I say after the another nightmare ended.

I weakly sat up as I groaned in pain because the headache is painful.

The pain is soon disappeared and I start to look around. "Huh? Where is this..?" This place is not my room but this place seems familiar. As if I came here before.

No, I never went this before. I usually stay in hospital.

The place is too dark and I hardly see anything but I should stay close to the wall instead. I slowly stand up from the ground and tried to find the wall so I can easily walk without falling down.

As soon I touch the wall, I felt that I pressed something like a button.

"Huh?" The floor underneath my feet suddenly disappeared.

"WHAT THE FUCK——!"

I fall down to the abyss.

I screamed loudly as my body slides down so fast and I can't stop going down until I see the light.

I close my eyes because of the light but I landed to the safe place so I decided slowly open one of my eyes and see unfamiliar place.

"Where is this place?" I tried to keep my calm since I can hear something coming toward me

The trees in the dark forest were nicotine-brown. Gloomy scrubs hid dangerous creatures. The musty air was difficult to breathe. The forest was old and otherworldly. It was a teeth-gritting experience. I bit my tongue with nervousness and the metallic taste of blood filled my mouth.

But I soon notice the sign board in front of me, saying 'WELCOME BACK, ALICE!'.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Alice...Alice...Alice..."

Creepy voices piled up behind me. Their voices are whispering to my ears as if they are ghosts.

"Welcome back...Alice...Welcome back...Alice..."

Again with Alice. Just stop...just stop....

I gritted my teeth as I stand up, holding a big wood stick on hand. I slowly walk to the board.

I lifted my both hands along with the wood stick and slam on the board to destroying everything.

I can't stop destroying it. That cursed name...Alice....is a cursed name.

The name that I always hear in my dreams, everywhere.

I panted heavily when the board is completely destroy on the ground. I threw away the wood stick away from me as I covered my face.

The sign looked so familiar. It's the same sign that appears in my dream. The same board sign....

My eyes widened when I remembered everything in my dream.

"This place can't be...." I looked around with the feeling of disgust.

"....the Underworld...The game to becoming the true Alice..."

END