Chapter 5

The group of people glared at her as if the were shooting daggers through her soul. She gulped and her confidence quickly left me.

"A-all I want is to go and see the lights! Wheres your humanity?? Haven't any of you had a dream before??"

Touya glared at Yaoyorozu before cornering her, holding a knife up looking as if he'd hurt the girl.

"NO leave her alo-!"

"Shut it princy and let him do what he wants"
Twice scowled.

".. I had a dream once.."
Touya then proceeded to put his knife back into his pocket.
"I met a girl that was beautiful, her soft hair.. I wanted to run away with her but, she found out my hands aren't the cleanest, once she heard I was wanted she ran away"
He explained with a sad smile.
"Never think I'll see her again. I just want to see her smile again.."

Suddenly everyone began to tell the stories of their dreams to Momo. She smiled brightly as she listened thoroughly to each and every one of them.

"All of your dreams are wonderful! I hope they come true"
She looked over at Todoroki who seemed to be staring at her from where he had been tied up.
"What is your dream Todoroki..?"
She queried.

"Yeah. What is it"
Shigaraki asked as if he was spitting acid.

Shouto shook his head.
"Don't have one, never have.. And never will"
The half white half red head interpreted.

Toga grabbed a dagger and held it to his neck.
"You better start talking Shoto or we'll finally see if your insides are as dull as your outside"
She giggled like a maniac, a little too excited.

".. Fine"
He was let free from his restraints and got to his feet.
"My dream is to live alone, make my old man suffer by going off the grid"

Twice grabbed his shoulder.
"That's not a good drea-"

"Let me finish"
Todoroki glared bullets through him.
"Surrounded by enormous piles of money"
He added as everyone cheered, a small smile appeared on the boys face.

Yaoyorozu looked so happy, she could tell Shoto was having fun. Even if he would admit it, she knew.

Another chapter after like... Forever I know. Thank you for reminding me this needed to be updated and I completely forgot this existed until now XD