The Avengers watch Spider-Man Homecoming (Part 2)

That's the second part of I think four parts.
Enjoy the chapter.

———————————————————————

"It's going to get worst, isn't it?" Scott asked.
"Yes it is" Peter told them.

As the  men were working, Adrien flew down and took off his suit, fuming. One man said his wife kept texting him and was reprimanded for looking into his phone. The man said it was out and he was curious by nature.

Everybody glared at them.

He said he had finished designing the high-altitude vacuum seal but was told it wasn't required.The two dealers Peter had intercepted arrived. Adrian shouted at Brice for firing weapons out in the open, reminding him that they dealt under the radar.He reprimanded him for gong around, calling himself the Shocker.

"What a great name" Sam said sarcastically.
"Yeah, I know" Peter mumbled.

Brice said Adrian didn't give a crap. Adrian countered that he did, but that he was annoyed by his attitude.

"Good that they don't know how to work as a team" Thor said.
"That didn't made it easier" Peter told them.

Adrian kicked him off the team because he couldn't afford his bullshit.

"He'll treat him" Natasha stated.

Brice threatened Adrian that with all the information he had, his wife might find out where he got his money from.

"Don't treat someone with alien weapons" Clint said.
"Yes, it's not very wise" Bucky said.

Adrian said he couldn't afford that. Then he shot him down with his gun, disintegrating him.

"I didn't expected that" Tony whispered shocked.
"Bad guys are bad for a reason" Peter said shocked.

Adrian said he had thought this to be the anti-gravity gun but was told it was kept somewhere else.

"Why didn't you tell him that before?" Steve asked angry.
"They didn't want to piss the boss of" Wanda mused.

Adrian walked to his ashes and picked up the gauntlet. He gave it to Herman and said, "Now you're the Shocker. Go out there and find that weapon he lost."

"They went after you?" Scott questioned.
"Parker luck is a curse" Peter replied.

The next day in the lab, Peter was working on the gauntlet he found as Ned arrived. Peter showed him the weapon and said someone had almost vaporized him with it. Ned said terrified that it was totally uncool of that guy.

"Why didn't you tell Tony?" Bruce questioned.
"I wanted to prove myself" Peter replied.

Peter figured out that it was a power source while Ned saw the inductive charging plate. Peter realized that they were combining alien tech with theirs.

"That doesn't sound good" Rhodey said.

Ned thanked Peter for letting him help when they accidentally dropped the gauntlet. They looked to the teacher but he hadn't noticed and just said to keep their hands off the blade.

"A very good teacher" Sam said dryly.
"He tried" Bruce said.

Peter and Ned did their secrete handshake.

"Nice, I want one too" Clint told Peter.

Later, Peter and Ned walked across the hallway, discussing what to do with the tech when they saw Herman and another man in the front. Peter quickly hid and Ned followed soon. Peter told him that this was one of the men who had tried to kill him.