Part 1

Hi frns...

This storyline is taken from a movie. With many changes. Hope u like it. It's only of few shots.

Jan: ragini. R u sure abt this? Think once again.

Rag: yes maa. I decided. I'll go. I'll pack ur and papa's bag.

Jan: no. u do urs. I'll make ours.

Next day ragini was ready with luggage. Shejan were in teary eyed.

Rag: will u send ur daughter like this?

They hug her. Shekhar went with her till bus stand. Ragini sits in bus and bus left. She waves at shekhar through window. Then sits back properly. Old lady was sitting beside her.

Lady with smile: where r u going beta.?

Rag was abt to say that this is Mumbai bus but she realized that lady is very old. At this age forgetting things r common.

Rag: Mumbai. Aap?

Lady: m also beta.

Ragini looks outside through window.

Rag: kaash mere liye bhi bhulna easy hota.

She remembers wat happened with her.

FB

Ragini was getting ready as a bride. Janki comes there with dadi who is on wheelchair.

Dadi: ragu, u r looking very beautiful. I was waiting for see u as bride.

Jan: after all she's my daughter. U r very lucky to get karan as husband. He is very nice guy. Get ready soon. I'll come again when pandit ji wil call.

Ragini pov

Mom is rite. Karan is nice guy. We r doing arrange marriage. We met only once when he came to see me with his family. Now within few hours m going to be his wife. All r happy in home. Dad, mom, dadi, little bro ayush. M little nervous. I grown up in small village. After marriage I have to live with him in Mumbai. Its very big city.

Pov ends.

Janki calls her. Ragini sits in mantap.

Pandit: call the groom.

Karan's mom comes with a letter.

Karan's mom: karan doesn't want to marry. So he left this letter and went.

Ragini's parents worried.

Karan's parents asked sry and left from there. All guests started to talk bad abt ragini.

Lady1: girl's character is not gud. That's y he left her.

Lady2: ya. May b she's having an affair.

Listening their talks ragini tears started to flow. Seeing her janki also started to cry. Dadi tried to go near ragini but fell down. Shekhar ran to her and make her sit on chair. A boy shouts

Boy: stop all of u.

Hall became silent.

Boy: r u really human? Cant u see this family's pain? If groom ran away, it doesn't mean girl is having bad character or affair. Already she's is hurt and on that u all r ..... how can u say like this?

All guests left from there. While going a lady says to other

Lady1: she already sat in mantap. Now without marriage she has to leav mantap. It's bad omen. Who wil marry her in future?