Part 6

Ragini got shocked to hear the truth.

Kav: cant believe rite? But its truth.

Rag composing herself: then u both...

Kav: just like compromise. Not that also. I don't know wat to call this relation. He is already married to someone. But the girl whom he married he doesn't know where's she. He married under strange situation. Neither he knows her and nor she knows him. Just once when he saw her he married after that he never met her. After knowing that he doesn't know abt her, then also he wants to keep his relation with her.

Ragini looks on after hearing last sentence.

Kav: he even tried and went to meet her but she was not there. He tried all possible ways but dint meet her. But still he has hope. He still wants to wait for her. But due to my dad's health we r acting like married.

Just then kavita gets call.

Kav: yes dad. M in office. Ok . m coming. (To ragini) ragini dad's close frnd's family came to meet. They want to meet me. I need to go. Come. I'll drop u on the way.

Rag: it's ok. I'll go.

Kav: m not doing extra thing. U r in between. I mean ur home is between office and my home. Just come.

Rag: ok.

They left. Kavita drops ragini and went. Ragini keeps her bag on side and sits on sofa. She was feeling happy. A smiled appeared on her face.

 A smiled appeared on her face

Rag: it means he dint cheat me. He also wants our relation to continue. He dint marry her coz of me. (Her eyes filled with happy tears) it means till now he wanted to tell this truth. And m a fool that I dint even gave a chance to him to speak. M sry laksh, I misunderstood u.

Sami: some one is talking alone.

Ragini smiles at her happily. She stood up and swings with her happily.

Rag: m very happy sami.

Sami: I can see that. ok ok stop first and tel me wat happened. First time m seeing u this much happy after coming here.

Rag: laksh is stil mine only.

Sami: means?

Rag: he's not married.

Sami: wat? But kavita is his wife.

Rag: no. she is not.

Sami: then?

Ragini tells her that they r acting like married due to her dad's health. Sami gets happy seeing her.

Sami: happy now? Ur laksh is only urs.