SEASON SIX EPISODE ONE You Ready?????😎

My hands started shaking.. my heart began to beat really fast...my head began to spin..lol..I was still on the phone with Chantelle..Didn't know what to say because I was literally speechless...Charle..I was sooo confused...I just got out of a relationship...A serious one too and I needed sometime to really get myself up..But telling Chantelle this may break her heart you barb?😢Charle, so me aflow am ma mind..because I don't want to hurt her.. I was like..Wow..Chantelle, Hmm...I don't know what to say to be honest..I like you too but hmm..I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship because I just got out of a serious one..To be honest..I still have feelings for Keisha and though I'm trying to kill those feelings it's not easy at all...You also just got out of a relationship and I don't think you love me or like me..it's probably out of vulnerability or something...You're an amazing girl and I won't lie..I've been crushing on you for sometime but I don't want our friendship to go down the drain....as Adey talk all this errr...I could hear Chantelle sniffing...like someone who is crying☹️☹️..I then got really emotional and then said..Ok..look..why don't we get to know each other well enough..why don't we go through our post-break up together and let's see what happens..Because we are both vulnerable and the least action can lead us to think we are actually in love ..So let's take things easy..get to know each other and pray to God for the best..😉😉 As soon as I was done talking she was like..you really are one of a kind to be honest and yes I totally understand all you've said..Thanks a lot..so as she fini Dey talk wey asay..anyways..I wanna sort out somethings so I'll text you ok.. Wey she say sure sure..Take care love❤️ As soon as she hanged up....I put my phone down and just kept looking at my ceiling..Charle..did I do the right thing? I hope say ano mess up oo?? Or you squad say Wossop?? Hmmm... Anyways, I went back to looking at my chats and I saw a text from someone I didn't even expect to get a text from..Keisha😱😱😱😱 I saw her text and just felt confused...Eiiiii...what is this??🤯🤯 Am I dreaming?? Eiii..Hmm...I opened the chat and she was like..."Hi..Hope you good?" That was all ooo...lol..I just replied "Hey, I'm good by God's Grace, wbu?" Lol...as Adey text errrr...I was soooooo happy and I didn't know why I was sooooo happy ...like I didn't understand 😂😂😂 I then decided to go back to Alexie's chat..I ignored her text coz that girl be trouble..😣😖I read her text..and it was like..Yo..I miss you oo..been thinking about you a lot..what's up? You don't look for me too..You see life 😂😂😁😁 Oh Alexie...🤣🤣 this girl errr..she go turn ma bestie..or you say Wossop?🤣🤣 I just replied by sending this emoji 😅😅 Simple..😂 So I put my phone down....and closed my eyes just to reminisce about Keisha and I..It was beautiful y'all..🥰😍it was like a movie..📽🎞A romantic movie..That movie "Me before you" sef no go fit😂 I just remembered the time we met the first time💑..that day dier..na Amake shi oo😂😂😂Abi you Dey kai😅😅Wey akai the day Wey we almost fornicated 😂😂😂 That day na only God oo..Downtown was hot😂😂..Then the day she and Alexie planned to see if I was a loyal guy..so Alexie had to take of her clothes and all...eiii..that day dier...as asee Alexie ein body errrrrrrr.....Jah rasta fried rice Selasi ai 😂😂😂😂😂 Yie..the girl ein body be curvy ooo yiiiiieeeee..🤯🤯lol that day na Adey shake😁..Lol..I remembered the day I also met Alexie's daughter for the first time..👼🏽oh you squad..like by now I'm a Father oooo..eii..like by now..oboy get kiddie oooo...👨‍👩‍👧And she will be calling me Dada😂😂 eiii..hmm.. I remember the day I had a fight with Alexie's ex..💪🏿that day nanka that bigger go make beans😂 Herh..Nanka some RKO paaa Ago give am ...🤛WWE go call me sef.. Tsww..that nigger Dey vex me roff..😡😡😡😡😡hmm..anyways..as Adey kai all this..aenter sleep mode 😴 Charle..na ataya oo..Ano pray before abed sef..sad..So abed kraa go ketch 6:00am🕕..As agrop from bed..ado ma quite time Wey as afini ago boff then dress give school..by 8am na amake set..I then took money from my parents 💵 something small for the boys😂😂😂and took Uber..Sharp..I won't lie..I wanted to pick trotro but Charle the things I was carrying were too much so I just had to take Uber..nanka na Adey want chobo😂On my way to school..As Adey the Uber inside, I committed the trip into God's hands so that the Devil no go have any part in my life..🙏🏽Prayer bi very necessary..aketch school like in an hour and a half minutes.. No traffic on the way so Charle..I got to school early..As aketch the school..the place make empty ooooo..eiii...Check like me p33 Adey like school ooo...😭 Massa..ago ma hall then carry ma things go my room inside...I committed my room into God's hands and committed the semester into God's hands as well..It's very necessary to do so because the devil always Dey plan something against you so you have to be prayerful in everything you barb..very necessary..Pray without ceasing...🙏🏽🙏🏽 So Charle Yh.. the 2nd semester Dey come start oooooooooooo..ajust know say ego bi Sekof God dey..Or you say Wossop..???More studies..more experiences...more and more drama...You ready????????📽📽📽😂😂😂.  Ladies and Gentlemen...let the semester begin 😂😂😂...

Stay tuned for more on the anonymous confessor
P.S sorry for the delay...I was really busy y'all..thanks for the love and support..God richly bless y'all...I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Kobby_Dwayne