Back to normal

-Mabel's POV-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dipper went up to our room in a hurry, I was worried he just seemed off...

"Wait for me Dipper!" I shouted and ran to catch up with him.

Once I got in our room I started unpacking, with a little glitter here and there. Dipper just seemed out of it but I let him do his own thing. Dipper unpacked all his nerdy boy stuff and then sat on his bed now writing in his journal.

"What ya writing?" I asked, as I hung up a poster on the rotting wooden roof.

"Nothing important, just rewriting some stuff about the mysteries of Gravity Falls......." Dipper mumbled.

"Awwww stop doing that and let's go have some fun!!" I yelled in excitement.

Dipper looked up and smiled "Sure! Let's go explore some more of the forest."
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
-Dippers POV-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked with Mabel through the forest behind the shack before she said "Wait Dipper I gotta go grab something!"

"Ok.....I'll wait!" I replied as she ran off befor the world around me was drained of color.

"W-what the....no don't tell me...." I said gingerly.

"Well, hi there Pinetree!" Says a familiar demonic voice.

"B-Bill...? What do you want?!" I yell full of anger.

"Me? Want something what makes you say that? I don't want anything I just thought I'd say hi to my favorite little Pinetree!" Bill said mocking me.

"As if Cipher! Tell me what you want but I can guarantee you I'm not going to make another deal!" I yelled.

Before Bill could even reply he mumbled "Your sisters on her way back see you later Pinetree and  remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold, bye!"