Chapter 7: Sleep Over

The movie Zota had grabbed seemed to be funny. But I wasn't really paying too much attention to it. I was still thinking about Suraki and I's kiss. I couldn't believe we actually had done that, especially so suddenly... Did he do it because of all that happened tonight? Maybe he felt like he deserved a reward for saving me not once, but twice... Either way that kiss was... it felt great. While I was thinking, I noticed that Suraki wasn't that focused on the movie. In fact he was focused on me. I caught him a couple different times staring at me, which of course made me blush whenever I did.

Eventually everyone started to ignore the movie and we all chatted about different things. It was helping me a lot with keeping my mind off of almost being killed just an hour ago. Things were calm. It was actually quite nice, and over time, Zota (for once) began to calm down, probably because he was getting tired again. It was pretty weird to see him so relaxed and not so energetic.

"You know Nosido, people were pretty worried about you here when they heard what happened." Kazu spoke a bit tiredly. But he didn't seem ready to sleep yet.

"I'm sure people were..It was a pretty scary thing to happen, I'm just glad I didn't... well... die... "

"We're glad you didn't too, man." Zota started to yawn, laying down and pulling his blanket over his head. Guess he was clocking out for the night. I simply chuckled at how suddenly he just decided to lay down and sleep. Looking at the time, I grabbed the TV remote and shut it off.

"I think we should all get some rest... I know I need it for sure." I chuckled slightly before lying down, Kazu nodded and laid down himself. Falling asleep pretty quickly once he did.

I noticed that Suraki wasn't lying down yet. I looked at him curiously before speaking quietly to not wake the others. "Suraki? You okay? Why aren't you lying down to sleep?"

"About that, Nosido... I was wondering if I could sleep in bed with you tonight, if that is alright with you of course." My eyes widened slightly at his question, I felt my heart starting to beat a bit faster from nervousness. But I slowly nodded.

"Y-Yeah.. That's alright with me."

Suraki smiled softly. Slowly he laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me to hold me comfortably. His hold was much different than Yurin's. Yurin's hold was possessive, tight, and dominant. While Suraki seemed to be comforting with his hold. It felt... quite nice actually... My cheeks warmed up as I began to blush. Slowly, I inched closer to him until my head was resting against his shoulder. His body felt cold, but it was a comfortable amount of coldness. I sighed in relief as I relaxed, and soon he planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Good night, Nosido... "

"Good night, Suraki..." Slowly I began closing my eyes, feeling his hold on me tighten slightly before I ultimately drifted off into slumber.